collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom Board Needs You!  (Read 1556 times)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
Custom Board Needs You!
« on: March 26, 2018, 10:37:40 PM »
We're looking at ways to bring some extra energy and interest! There are two ways you might be able to help us:

I'm revamping the "Custom information, tutorials and where to buy..." stickied thread in Customs. Some of the websites were locked, dead, or have only broken Photobucket images, so I have removed them and updated others. If I have removed your tutorial, please let me know, and I can readd it when links or images are accessible. If you have a tutorial or thread you would like me to add, let me know and I would love to give the thread more depth. Also, please feel free to let me know if there is anything I can do to make the tread easy to read or access.

The other way you might be able to help? Well, it has been so long since a Custom Swap. I think there were only maybe three or four last year, and that's including the official swaps. There are requirements to be a swap host, but if you meet them and have an idea to run a swap, don't hesitate to ask us or to create a thread in Swap Talk about gathering interest from members.

Swap Rules:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,341886.0.html
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 10:49:45 PM by aintnobuffalo »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: Custom Board Needs You!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 10:49:01 PM »
Thank you for updating the sticky! That's been driving me crazy for so long :P

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 07:07:43 PM »
Thank you for updating the sticky! That's been driving me crazy for so long :P

Haha, I feel you there! It felt a bit rejuvenating to update it. Let me know if you see something you would like me to add; I was sad that I had to take so much out without adding as much.
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 08:29:57 PM »
wow it would be fantastic to see life in this board again!!! sometimes i enter, but has been a long time since i participated on it.About a swap...sounds very interesting :)

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 04:47:59 PM »
So much has moved to facebook, but it's not as easy to organize swaps or things between customizers there. i'd be interested in participating (or possibly hosting, if I'm allowed....) if a theme catches my attention. Of course, it's rough timing for a swap now with the Fair in June...swaps would have the Fair in the middle of it, which could be challenging for some....but there could be interest for a week or two, sign ups by the end of April, work time in May and June with shipping some time in July...?

Suggestions?
Missing Link (create a pony to add to an existing set like raincurl, tropical, collector's pose, etc)
Creatures of the Night (bugs, bats, moths, owls, moons, vampires, etc)
Summer Scorcher (beach themed, tropical, peppers, fire elementals, dragons, *steam*punk lol - anything that makes you think hot or summer or both!)

I hope to get my FBR tutorial organized and posted somewhere we can link to...will let you know whenever I get around to it LOL

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Ambar

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 08:02:42 PM »
So much has moved to facebook, but it's not as easy to organize swaps or things between customizers there. i'd be interested in participating (or possibly hosting, if I'm allowed....) if a theme catches my attention. Of course, it's rough timing for a swap now with the Fair in June...swaps would have the Fair in the middle of it, which could be challenging for some....but there could be interest for a week or two, sign ups by the end of April, work time in May and June with shipping some time in July...?

Suggestions?
Missing Link (create a pony to add to an existing set like raincurl, tropical, collector's pose, etc)
Creatures of the Night (bugs, bats, moths, owls, moons, vampires, etc)
Summer Scorcher (beach themed, tropical, peppers, fire elementals, dragons, *steam*punk lol - anything that makes you think hot or summer or both!)

I hope to get my FBR tutorial organized and posted somewhere we can link to...will let you know whenever I get around to it LOL

Creatures of the night......sounds AMAZING!!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal