collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help!? Ponies VS Cat urine.  (Read 1551 times)

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Help!? Ponies VS Cat urine.
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2018, 08:21:18 PM »
I had a recent run-in with cat urine--not with ponies, but with my pony hair for customizing.  Our new little kitten saw the box with the bags of hair and must have thought it was a litterbox....  I had to take all the hair out and clean everything.  I used detergent and an enzymatic cleaner designed for getting rid of pet odors, and it worked very well to get rid of the smell.  It was just a royal pain to have to take all of the hanks out of their bags and wash them individually. 

Offline SpookyTrees

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2018, 11:26:02 AM »
The best way I’ve found to remove disastrous odours is to seal the ponies in freezer ziplock bags with a couple of inches of baking soda in the bottom of the bag. This is my tried and true method!
:biggrin: Looking for G1 Starshine, Bubbles, Lickety Split, Posey, Tickle, and a few more :biggrin:

Offline fizzerknight

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Button pose obsessive! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2018, 10:20:20 PM »
Thank you so much everyone! I'm going to try a lot of these methods. I've washed them a couple of times and the smell isn't as strong... Sigh..

But UPDATE, I've made up with the cat. He's just not allowed in my room anymore.
Any Britney Spears items you don't want? Sell them to me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal