collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Doll clothing Best Fit Bratz dolls (from 2012)  (Read 2890 times)

Offline magicalknight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
What Doll clothing Best Fit Bratz dolls (from 2012)
« on: March 22, 2018, 07:31:50 PM »
Hello! I found a Jade J'adore Midnight Beach Doll at Savers. I really like her eyes and joints so I picked her up to customize!

I feel like it would be hard and a bit costly to find Bratz clothing. So I'm thinking of getting her some Barbie or Monster High/Ever After High Clothing. Would they fit?

Here's a picture of Jade J'adore I only have her hat and swimsuit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Squirrelypaws

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What Doll clothing Best Fit Bratz dolls (from 2012)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2018, 07:44:56 PM »
If I remember right, Bratzillas are kind of in-between Barbie and Monster High. Barbie stuff would be too big and MH would be a bit too small.

Regular Bratz stuff might fit, but I think it'd be similar to MH stuff and be just a tad too small. 

Maybe stuff for Barbie's sisters Skipper and Stacie would fit her? :)
**Formerly known as GryffindorHermione**
~*{Squirrely's Stuff For Sale}*~
Ponies ;; Dolls ;; Other Toys

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 03:01:44 AM »
eBay seller qkx7286 sells dresses for all sorts of random sized dolls. Her "medium" dresses apparently fit Bratz, Bratzillaz, Moxie Girl, Pullip, Dal and Winx Club. Even if her dresses aren't the style you're looking for, maybe that info will give you something to work with?

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2018, 01:13:30 PM »
I have some Midnight Beach Bratzillaz, I tried a MH and an EAH dress on one for you. Unfortunately both of them are too small. The MH dress (for reference, I tried FdC Rochelle's dress from the playset) almost didn't even get past her hip, and once I managed to pull it up the velcro didn't even get close to be close-able. The EAH dress (it was a Sig Apple dress) did not get stuck at the hip and I was able to close a very small part of the very bottom of the velcro. From the front it looked good, but there's a huge gap in back.

I'm not too knowledgeable about Bratz, but I think regular Bratz dolls are smaller and thinner than the Bratzillaz, so I wouldn't be surprised if Bratz clothes wouldn't fit either. I know some regular Bratz clothes fit Monster High relatively well, which also hints at that they are likely too small for Bratzillaz.
Later Bratz lines included some taller dolls, those may probably be closer in proportions to the Bratzillaz, but this is just a guess, I don't know what body proportions those dolls had.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline magicalknight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2018, 11:00:47 PM »
Thank you all for your suggestions/help! I may look for Barbie clothing as they are easier to find in stores and atlter it to fit. i will also keep Winx Club and Moxie Girl in mind.   :lol:

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2018, 11:32:33 AM »
Thank you all for your suggestions/help! I may look for Barbie clothing as they are easier to find in stores and atlter it to fit. i will also keep Winx Club and Moxie Girl in mind.   :lol:

90s Barbie clothes fit, I tried one on my Bratzilla doll

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal