Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Meet the Sunsparkles! Lots of pics!

(1/3) > >>

Mlp Sunsparkle:
Hi everyone! Some of you may know that I love Baby Pink Sunsparkle. A lot xD. The first one quickly became my favourite pony ever, and as she was so special, I said I wouldn’t buy anymore, unless I found it at a car boot etc. I said that then I would start an army! Well, I got one free from a butterfly island on eBay, so without further ado....
Here are the little cuties! There are 19 of them, 18 Hasbro, but Fakie counts all the same! I will say a bit about each one under their pics.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

In threes (and a four :P)
They are not all in order of when I got them, my brain failed while taking these pics  >_<

1- From eBay, bought by friends mum for 99p, then my friend later sold her to me for £1 (best pound I ever spent  :lol:) I named her Kylie. She is incredibly well loved, and is still my most precious pony that I own.
2- The freebie from butterfly island, I didn’t know I was getting any ponies, but her and Honolu-loo were included! She started the army.
3- from an eBay lot. I saw the g2 dress up outfits and bought it because I thought they were the g1 baby ones. She may or may not have convinced me to buy the lot  :lookround:

4- From an eBay lot, again, she COULD’VE been a reason for buying it  :lookround: I dubbed her Punk Sunsparkle! :biggrin:
5- An Easter gift from my parents, from eBay.
6- The most amazing fakie I own! She has the exact same symbol, just the wrong colours and out of line, but still adorable! She’s from an eBay lot.

7- From a flea market, she was £1. She has a factory error where her head is glued on straight!
8 - from U.K. PonyCon 2016 For £3 - she has so much hair!
9- From a local ads lot, her front leg is very stretched out. I may or may not have her castle, but that’s a whole other story so I’ll pop it in a spoiler
Spoilerso the lady with the ad puts up the ponies and the castle separately,  and I bought the ponies. There were two dress up sparkleworks, a Sunsparkle and others. Then a couple weeks later at my local carboot, I meet a lady selling the castle. She had a g2 ivy so I asked if she had any other ponies, but she said they went separately. I didn’t think much of it when I got home, until I realised that there were two sparkleworks brushes, 7 of her shoes and two of her skirts! I looked at the listing picture and the stickers are peeling in the same place! There’s also a dark patch on one of the turrets, and on mine there is a minty sticker in that place! The only things against it are that it’s still up for sale, and she’s charging £10, when I bought it for £4? So a bit of a mystery!

10- From a car boot sale with my Mum, she was 50p! Sadly she is a rusty butt
11- From the market, she has pen marks on her. I was doing maths and dubbed her Isosceles  :P Don’t worry the fringe isn’t real!
12- 99p bargain! She came with her comb! Sadly also rusty.

13- From UK PonyCon 2017, for £3!
14- Also From U.K. PonyCon, and the same price too. She has a very small yellow stripe, it looks normal, but it’s about a quarter of what it should be.
15- From the charity shop, unfortunately she has had her foot chewed.

16- A Christmas gift from my parents last year!
17- The pearliest one I have ever seen, the pics don’t do her justice, she’s so shiny and gorgeous. She came in an eBay lot, complete with charm, skirt and curls!
18- From an eBay lot, there was a working buddy L with her too!
19- Adopted From eBay! She has the softest hair of all of them.

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!
Mlp Sunsparkle xx

lovesbabysquirmy:
Awwww such a cute army!

achab1984:
That is cute! You really do like her! :) That is a cute little Army! 

Safflower:
Such a cute army! They look adorable together :heart:

kiwimlp:
Goodness what a lot of Sunsparkles!  I like the top pic of them all in a circle.  You can't stop buying them now, you need even more!  LOL :frolic:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version