collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: nevermiiiind  (Read 469 times)

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
nevermiiiind
« on: May 19, 2018, 01:24:33 AM »
Hello everyone, I'm back again with my weird interests  ;) :P Today I'm interested in seeing...drumroll please...Your bait ponies! I'm looking for the baitiest of the bait, the worst of the worst, the most tender loving care deserving ponies in your collection! Don't know what qualifies as bait? This should help you: http://mylittlewiki.org/wiki/Bait
An optional inclusion would be an after picture if you have fixed up/customized the pony. It doesn't just have to be regular ponies either, it could also be seaponies if you have any baits of them.
Now why am I asking to see bait ponies? I have no idea! Something about seeing a really baity pony just fascinates me, especially the worse they are...I swear there's nothing wrong with me and I take good care of my ponies!!  :lookround:
Well anyway, go on and show me your baits please!

NEVERMIND I JUST SAW A THREAD, SORRY EVERYONE!! I, er, don't know how to delete a thread though if someone could help out with that ^^;
« Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 01:26:49 AM by WaterDraw »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: nevermiiiind
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 07:32:26 AM »
Glad you found some of the restoration threads.  That is part of my favorite thing about MLP collecting, cleaning them up!  :D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline WaterDraw

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Back from the dead
    • View Profile
Re: nevermiiiind
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2018, 11:27:10 AM »
Glad you found some of the restoration threads.  That is part of my favorite thing about MLP collecting, cleaning them up!  :D

I especially love working on their hair! It's just so soothing, especially when it finally turns out the way you want  ^.^

Mimic drawn by me~
Inspired by one of the Fluttershy redesigns and The Last Unicorn

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal