collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hanging Mobile of Dreamcastle  (Read 1769 times)

Offline galaxia.rose

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
Hanging Mobile of Dreamcastle
« on: March 20, 2018, 05:07:12 PM »
Hello :)
I was wondering if anyone can help me, I have an old carded hanging mobile of the Dream castle and various ponies, and can't seem to find any information online about it..
It says on the main card it was printed in England by Ladybird and has Hasbro Inc on there too.

Does anyone else have this item or any info about it please?

Thank you :)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Hanging Mobile of Dreamcastle
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 07:40:57 PM »
Yep, I have it too. I bought it from a Brittish seller. I would have to dig it out to tell you more. What else do you want to know?

Ummmm, I remember that it features some UK ponies. I remember Gypsy and Honeycomb, and I think Hopscotch and Snowflake are on there too. Majesty as well, though of course she's not a UK exclusive.

I really like mobiles in general, so I wanted it a lot. It's fairly hard to find, but not super rare.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 07:44:12 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline galaxia.rose

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2018, 08:36:57 PM »
Thank you for your reply :)

I suppose as I haven't found anything online about it I wondered if it was a proper product I suppose, if that makes sense! I've had this one for so long I can't remember what I paid for it even, but I know I purchased here in the UK.
I'm guessing it was a UK product as it says on the back printed in England, but wasn't sure..

I'll attach the pic of the main card of the item, I currently have it assembled as it had been hung up on display for awhile, and I was worried about undoing it all and damaging it!

I've spent the last few years parting with my collection, and this was one item I kept back as I couldnt even find a picture or any mention of a Mobile anywhere, so I've no idea on value..

Here is a pic, I'm guessing yours is the same?

Post Merge: March 20, 2018, 08:38:26 PM

Oh, I'm not sure how to add a picture...?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2018, 01:49:16 AM »
I have this too. I had it as a kid and it used to hang in my room. Sadly I don't have a photo...but yes it is real UK merch.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline aquamarinemolly

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • ig @aquamarinemolly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2018, 08:32:14 AM »
I would love to see photos, if anyone has some. I know, it's kind of a pain...but this is an intriguing item!
ISO princess ribbons, vintage pony pins, and UK variant Glow in The Dark mane Princess Sapphire

Offline Emberfly

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • I Want to Sticker the World!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2018, 08:36:15 AM »
I would love to see photos, if anyone has some. I know, it's kind of a pain...but this is an intriguing item!

I second that, I'd love to see this
Thank you to SquarePeg for my beautiful avi.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2018, 10:10:31 AM »
sounds nice.  Can't wait to see too.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2018, 05:22:56 PM »
There's SOOOOOOOO much merch out there; not everything is well documented. But yes, it's legit. :)
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2018, 08:30:08 PM »
maybe some creatives might want to make other MLP places/buildings into mobiles... hmhmhmh  Paradise Estate?  the Crystal Castle from FIM?  Ponyville?

Offline galaxia.rose

• Bratz Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2018, 06:45:52 PM »
I don't know how to add pics, so as I have it now listed on ebay, I'll put the link up -

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202270737599

Hope this link works for you to see the pics :)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2018, 02:44:20 AM »
I just randomly found the Majesty from mine in my printer tray. That's a weird place to find a cardboard pony. Yours looks really pretty. It's very nostalgic. I think mine is int he attic (the rest of it anyway xD) but I remember as a child having it hanging from my ceiling for a number of years. I loved it a lot :) It's so nice to see it again :D

Good luck with the auction :)

And yeah, there's a ton of merch from al different corners of the world and we're always discovering new things from different places. I sold a lot of my non-childhood acquired merch but still pulled a ton of stuff from the attic a couple of years ago and I'm still fascinated by how cute some of the items are.

I always think of this mobile in conjunction with the club wall frieze that also had Snowflake on (she was my childhood pony so I remember her particularly, her and CJ especially) which I also had all around my walls as a child <3.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal