Site Information > Sigs & Site Support

Need help locating a thread

(1/2) > >>

Cool.Breeze:
Hey everyone, The MLP Arena Archive keeps telling me I'm not a user there :/ so I can't log in to find anything. I would love some assistance in finding an old thread where I was suspicious I was being abused but wasn't sure. I know there's a lot of details i gave everyone that my memory fails me on today, and I'd like to have it for therapy.  The post was in 2015 I believe. I've done several searches here with no results, and I can't seem to find it when I go through the pages of the What's Your Problem section here. I would love if anyone could help, thank you!!  :lovey:

Moving this to Site Support for you. Snork Maiden, WYP mod

Sprinkles:
Hmm, aren't the archives pre-2012? If the thread was made in 2015, it should be locked on this site. I checked through the threads you have created here and didn't see anything like that. :huh:

Good luck with your search!

lovesbabysquirmy:
I think they have different passwords?  Um well I think the admin should be able to help you!  :)

Taffeta:
If the thread was removed by a mod for whatever reason (sensitive information)? it might not be possible for us to see it. And that might be why the OP can't locate it. I definitely recommend PMing a mod from the WYP.

Loa:

--- Quote from: Cool.Breeze on March 20, 2018, 08:43:56 AM ---Hey everyone, The MLP Arena Archive keeps telling me I'm not a user there :/ so I can't log in to find anything. I would love some assistance in finding an old thread where I was suspicious I was being abused but wasn't sure. I know there's a lot of details i gave everyone that my memory fails me on today, and I'd like to have it for therapy.  The post was in 2015 I believe. I've done several searches here with no results, and I can't seem to find it when I go through the pages of the What's Your Problem section here. I would love if anyone could help, thank you!!  :lovey:

Moving this to Site Support for you. Snork Maiden, WYP mod

--- End quote ---

The Archive is pre-2012, so anything in 2015 will be there.
Could it be this thread?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version