collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Healthy Pony Motivation Round Sign Up  (Read 13107 times)

Offline SwirlyWhirly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
  • Born in the year of the My Little Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Healthy Pony Motivation Round Sign Up
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2018, 10:11:54 AM »
Today was a 1 because I only did 10 minutes of art but I've been busy cleaning the house and doing other things so it's ok. I'm thinking 10 minutes is still better than 0 minutes because in those 10 minutes I got an idea and moved forward with it in the design.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2018, 12:21:40 PM »
Today gets a 5 because even though I am completely exhausted and unmotivated from persistent anxiety issues, I still gave some time to all of my goals.
For staying active, I got up early, went out early and just about survived the second day of my course.
Attempted to play the guitar but I couldn't get into it, just settled for brushing up on some new techniques for about 15 minutes.
For reading, I'm on a mission to learn more about horses at the moment and there were a couple of interesting books in the library, so I'm starting with a general overview and there's a book on the history of domesticated horses waiting for afterwards.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2018, 03:14:30 PM »
April 4th:

I worked today, wasn't difficult. Had friends over that night and ate good food. However, my cat mauled me pretty bad and I was really upset all day. Didn't really get much done. I'll give myself a 3.

April 5th:
I went clothes shopping, and stepped out of my comfort zone and tried new things. I wouldn't have been able to do it without a friend, but I think that's okay. Baby steps. I also opened my commissions that night and got my very first one. Was in a good mood most of the day and got personal work done. A solid 5.

April 6th:
I worked today, and I didn't try to leave early even though I found out my aunt passed. I came home to my friends cleaning up my house (they're planing to move in) but didn't help as much as I should have. I turned down dinner plans since I already ate, but I still wanted to see my friends. I'm sad my boyfriend is too busy today to do anything with me. Didn't get as much work done as I'd like. It's a 2 day.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »
So Thursday got 3 points. I didn't do a goal as I have no time between my job, teaching music lessons, and theater practice, but I did my day with little gusto. Just did the least amount of work expected.

Friday got 2 points. Starting on a knit project, but that is all. Finally got a scale...not as bad as I remember, but not to happy. 168lbs. Here is to working it off:)

Stay positive. It's only been a week. If we could change I. 7 days we all have perfect lives:p
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline SwirlyWhirly

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2018, 10:49:02 AM »
Today was a 1 because there was no time or energy for more. I worked in the garden cutting down trees for a couple of hours which was physically exhausting. I kept up my routines, including working on my art, but only did the bare minimum of 10 minutes of art so it's a 1.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2018, 03:21:26 PM »
Today gets a 1 because I just didn't really feel like doing much. I read for a while and did some dusting, but that was about it. :/

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2018, 06:21:25 PM »
Today was a 4, I got a lot of work done and got accepted into the Zine I applied to! I am having some unhealthy thoughts and have eaten a bit more than I should though.
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2018, 07:22:08 PM »
Remember your 1 days are not 0 days!!!! That means you still have effort! And that is better than 0.

3 for Saturday. I did work out and knit but I was still kind of lazy so woot something but not enough to say it's a 4:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2018, 08:40:26 AM »
Today gets a 3, I got up a slightly less ridiculous time than yesterday, put in a bit of practice with the guitalele, attended to a couple of things around the house and read for a while. Probably should have gone out seeing as it's been a nice day but eh, just couldn't be bothered today. :P

Offline SwirlyWhirly

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2018, 11:05:00 AM »
Today was a 2. Did almost an hour of art. Not optimal but like every other day, I've got other stuff done. I mainly focus on what I need to do each day and the art, well it's just a hobby, so it never comes first. Problem is, if I don't put it first it will never be more than a hobby.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2018, 11:14:04 AM »
April 5: Still not finishing things.  Keep hitting obstacles.  I give it a 1.

April 6: More of the same.  I'm starting to get more than a bit dispondent over trying to find a job.  I don't want my future employer to talk to my former (as I feel I was let go for political/personal reasons) which is really impossible given my salary needs. :(  I had to report for EI today so this always makes my day sad.  But I reported, so... I give myself a 2. 

April 7: Moved furniture despite DH's irritation. No sense of accomplishment because the house is still chaos. I give it a 1.

April 8: I got absolute terrible quality sleep last night and was awoken far too early by DD to ever think that today could possibly go well.  one of those days...  we shall see what I can get done today and that will determine the points!

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2018, 04:47:15 PM »
Awe squirmy I am so sorry on the job issues:( hope it gets better soon

Today is a 0. I got extra food again, and I have only knitted. I call it a lazy day:( Its cold and dreary and I just feel sad. I think it's mostly just a mood thing.

It's a new week. It will be a super busy one. My theater show opens next week so rehearsals galore!!! I am so nervous.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2018, 06:25:35 AM »
Today gets a 5 - got up nice and early, picked up a ridiculously mahoosive bag of cat litter and hauled that home, dropped it off, went into town to pick up some vegetables and stopped off in the park for a while seeing as it's a nice day. I also came across chrysanthemum tea in town and decided to give that a go, it's really nice so I got another couple of little cartons to keep in the fridge and if I do well on my goals this week, they will be my reward. I got a heap of washing done and hoovered downstairs, started on another guitar lesson and read some more about horse history as well, probably going to get some more reading in before bed. I'm determined to earn that tea. :D

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2018, 08:41:25 AM »
This is my big week before show, so my main goal is no extra food. If I get anything else in, it will be a 4 or 5 day.

Way to go on a 5 day:) :cheer:

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2018, 08:03:58 AM »
Good luck for the show, Crowning Glory! :green:

---

Today's a 4, I got up early and went out for a nice long walk but got a bit lazy after lunch and just lozzed around for a bit. Got some reading done in the morning, about trees this time and ended up learning something about Stonehenge in the process! Also got some guitar practice done, still nudging my way towards doing barre chords; I did the sensible thing and used the Eko for it today, seeing as it's got a slimmer neck and lighter strings than the Squier, so it's less strain on my wrist. I'll build up the necessary strength eventually! :hope:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 10:58:32 AM by Miniature Sheep »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal