Pony Talk > Off Topic

Healthy Pony Motivation Round Sign Up

(1/24) > >>

Crowning_Glory13:
It’s time for another round of Healthy Pony!!!

This round is all about motivation. I see a consistent trend on healthy pony rounds. Posting goes by the way side when it gets closer to the end, and at times we throw in the towel. So we are going to work on keeping the gusto going for 3 MONTHS!! how are we going to do that? By having prizes at the end!!!

I will be donating custom Wings and small knitted items for prizes. If I come across other extras for prizes, I will add them too. There could be multiple winners, but it all depends on how well you keep your gusto going! If you want to donate a prize you sure can:) it will be your responsibility to ship.

You will rate your day from 0-5. 0 being you did nothing towards your goals. 5 is going above and beyond your goals for the day. It is your responsibility to calculate your numbers each day. It’s a great idea to post daily your number to help you keep track. Pony peeps here are awesome, so I know you will be fair and honest with your scoring, just don’t  be too hard on yourself.

You can sign up at anytime!

What are your goals for 2018?
What do you want to accomplish in the Motivation Round of Healthy Pony?
What Does a 0 day look to you?
What does 5 day look to you?
What can you do or use for motivation?
Tell us your dream:)

CG Sign up
I want to make an income with Music lessons and knitting. I also want to participate in a Holiday Swap. I would also like to loose some weight that I gained from my depression. I would also like to start writing a book, and finish my knitted temperature blanket.

1. Get into a work out routine. 5 days a week is ideal, but 3 days would be a good progress.
2. Get 3 months of my temperature blanket knitted.
3. Have completed knitted items ready to sell.
4. Play piano ideally 5 days a week, but 3 would be good progress.
5. Save money. Some needs to go to a pony fund, and more needs to go to a safety net when life goes wrong.
6. Take a moment to post a positive comment daily on this forum.

It looks a lot, but tiny steps with all good habits :)

I do absolutely nothing. I veg out and not even attempt a goal. This only applies if I have the ability to do something. If I am traveling or injured, super sick then I will not be so hard on myself, but if I have the time I should at least try, and if I don’t well then it is a 0 day.

When I am supper happy with my day. I could get through all of my goals, or I could reach a 3-5 day week with my goals like piano and work out! If I feel super excited to tell you all I had a great day, it is a 5 to me:)

What can you do or use for motivation ?
The 35th Anniversary ponies are in my stores right now...I want them all:) hehe. I am going to record my numbers as points and have a number of points to get the opportunity to purchase one. It will be a challenge, as I did a bit of a spree earlier this year. If I sell a lot of items I will also get bonus points:) I used to wear a two piece Swim suit and I loved how I used to look in it. So I am going to picture myself to hope keep me motivated:)

Tell us your dream
I want to make a living income on music lessons, and knitting. It is possible, just need to keep working at it:)

All you have to do is fill out the sign up form and post it here:) From time to time I will ask for you to post your total scores, just to keep them in mind for prizes. You can sign up at anytime, but adding scores will not count until April 1st...and that’s no fooling:P heheh I tend to make lame jokes:)

Since I allow anytime starters, the points towards a prize from me will vary. I will announce the point goals towards the middle of the round. A way to get motivated again.

This round will start April 1st and end June 30th.  Let’s be the best ponies we can be:)

*as you move along your goals and rating can change. That is a large part of the healthy pony process, is learning what works, and what directions and paths you need to go on:)*

Crowning_Glory13:
Bump:)

lovesbabysquirmy:
As of March 2018:
1.  Keep up the awesome work of meal planning/food budgeting to $150/person/week.
2.  Have some kind of yard sale so we don't have three rooms of clutter in piles.
3.  Develop a greenhouse that will extend our growing season so we don't have to wait until May to plant and only get until September to finish :D

My answer in Jan 2018:
What do you want to accomplish for 2018?
1.  Budgeting our food, no more than $150 weekly per person - yes, accomplished
2.  Some kind of exercise regime - nope
3.  Employment! - nope :(
4.  Have that yard sale I've talked about for years... -nope
5. Get the floor to ceiling bookshelves installed so we can have our manga back in the house!!! - nope

What do I want to accomplish in the next three months?
1. Seed inventory!  I have no idea how many packets we have, but it's fairly chaotic and all stuffed into card binders and recipe card boxes.
2. A regular login and practice of my Spanish on Duolingo...
3. Setting up *some* kind of social media presence since it appears to be hurting my job search that I'm not "creepable".  I shudder at the thought of someone Googling
me but apparently nobody respects privacy anymore!

from January 2018:
What do you want to accomplish in your first three months?
1.  Some serious meal prep and planning so we only have to reach in the freezer, no more "it's 9pm and dinner's nowhere to be found" - mostly yes
2.  Get the DH's LEGO collection sorted properly so we have the Man Cave  returned to us, instead of an avalanche of chaos waiting to happen, what with bins and boxes and Honey-Do projects :D - DH nixed this, he got very angry and pointed out that, "the lumber alone would cost $2000-4000 and we don't have that money just sitting around so maybe after we pay off the THREE trips to the USA we had to make for YOUR family, we can consider it."  yeah he is bitter.

-the perseverance to KEEP GOING

- NOTHING done but feeling sorry for myself

- all daily chores done, plus a new project with a direction started

What can you do or use for motivation?
-I visualize my garden in full happy spring blooms, when it smells of candy and sunshine
-I put on music with a good beat and dance

Tell us your dream:)
- I am not sure if I have a dream... I have always struggled with this.  Career-wise, it has NOT been helpful.

Crowning_Glory13:
Welcome to another round :D dreams are different for everyone. Maybe start simple and discover what make you most happy and comfortable. It could simple as a happy garden year round:)

Crowning_Glory13:
I hope to use this week to practice my goals. Maybe I can see if this will work. Hope we get more to join:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version