collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: If you have boobs, come in this thread  (Read 4880 times)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: If you have boobs, come in this thread
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2018, 06:30:41 PM »
Hi, this is CG and I am a 30 DDD. Hi big boob people. I hate going braless. They feel super heavy, and they get caught in random places like under my armpit:P haha one can only laugh. Now I have had bra issues dice i was i...year early developer. Love sports bras but hate the uniboob look. I used to plunk down tons of money on bras. I like cute ones too:)

Omg there's another :O do people tell you that you're wearing the wrong size all the time because supposedly nobody is smaller than a 32? Or that your cup size is impossible because they "don't look like they could be more than a B".

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2018, 12:30:01 PM »
Sadly they always measure my rins a 36-38, on the lowest clasp the thinkers slip below. I get a Quadra boob going on.

There is no missing these boosom buddies so I get the state of are they real.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline vira

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2018, 01:01:27 PM »
Last time I was measured I believe I was a 34H. I wear sports bras whenever possible, since I dislike underwire. I'd go braless if I could, but I get too self conscious (and ugh, boob sweat!!) However, I have found my Freya bra to be pretty comfortable! I think they're UK based, but I found them in an independent bra store here in the US.

If you can, I'd recommend trying to find an independent place around you! Then you can get measured properly and have the opportunity to try on bra's in-store, so you don't have to bother with shipping.

I also agree that Soma can be good too! I believe they're having a clearance sale online right now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2018, 02:10:32 PM »
I couldn't wear underwires until I had reduction surgery (I was a 38DDD at 5' tall...), but now that I can I can't wear padded ones.  The surgeon left me a C cup, I don't need extra padding, AND the padded ones are never "deep" enough, if that makes sense.  Like, the whole boob doesn't fit in the cup.  I don't know if that's because of what shape I am after surgery or what. 

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 03:26:24 PM »
When I had mine reduced I was a JJ. I'm now a DD. I wasn't allowed to wear underwires for a year but I've found through a lot of shopping ones that are comfortable!!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 08:23:51 PM »
Sadly they always measure my rins a 36-38, on the lowest clasp the thinkers slip below. I get a Quadra boob going on.

There is no missing these boosom buddies so I get the state of are they real.

I've been measured with band sizes ranging from 32 - 38 with cup sizes ranging from A - DDD. It's kinda ridiculous how many different measurements I get depending on where I go and how they tell me a bra fits when the band is riding up my back or my boobs are falling out of the bottom. Oh or they are compressed against my chest so it looks like there's 4 on each side of my chest. Yeah all those totally fit XD

Offline poniiprincess

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Pony/Doll Lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2018, 05:34:59 PM »
I actually havent been measured but my current bras are 46D, theyre both underwire and fairly comfortable. I bought them from Torrid on clearance and got both for uhh I think like $30. I only wear bras when I go out to work or anything out. When I am home I am almost always braless cause its more comfortable that.

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #37 on: March 24, 2018, 06:08:14 AM »
I don't bother with a bra unless I'm going out and wearing something tight or sheer. I hate bras. I'm far more likely to put some type of tank or cami under my clothes if I can get away with it. Also, underwire bras annoy me to no end--they like to jab me after a few wears. Pass.

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Wild Raspberry

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Be the change you want to see.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2018, 06:11:17 PM »
I don't have this problem cause I'm tiny.  :lol: :lol:

Wearing a bra all the time actually causes sagging in later years because apparently you loose all muscle tone and ability to hold them up.  Or so I've heard from friends with bigger boobs.

This is me.  I like to go without them, but as I have said before on the TP I was gifted with Kumquats not grapefruits.  All I  need is a tank top under my shirt and I am good.  If I do wear a bra I wear those little tank style ones you get at Walmart.  I just don't need anything else.

As someone who is a 32A I am following this thread with interest! The trials and tribulations you booby people have to go through...I never realised boobs caused issues like noises and uniboobs! Absolute respect for you ladies!

Seriously, I know. I never knew a boob could cause noise either.  :lol:  I do know that my friend with a rather large set has had a lot of back pain from the weight of hers and wants to do reduction surgery.  That is about all she has ever said.  Everyone in my family is rather large.  No one knows what happened to me except I broke my back as a child and had to wear a tight brace for a year.  They suspect it may have affected my growth.

Tiny people UNITE!! Lol.

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
I am a 38G and I get my bras at Lane Bryant. When I was thinner I swore by Victoria’s Secret but I grew out of them. Soma has some good ones, but it’s kind of hit or miss. I can only wear underwire because mine got saggy due to weight gain then loss. It hurts for me to go bra-less because the skin on my chest is stretched.
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline Khoufu

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Waterfire is best pony. \\//,
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2018, 11:22:48 AM »
I'm a 32 B, I think, but I rarely wear a bra unless it's socially polite. I don't like underwire so I can't be much help.
I just wanted to point out/agree that not wearing a bra helps you prevent sagging. People who live active lives and don't wear any kind of support end up with the firmest, albeit flattest, boobs. They aren't perky but they definitely aren't saggy.

Hope you find some advice and not only small people uniting.
:enraged:   PM for a link to my Retro MLP group on Telegram!   

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal