collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: If you have boobs, come in this thread  (Read 4881 times)

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: If you have boobs, come in this thread
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2018, 11:08:37 PM »
Wanted to add . . . I always go to Nordstroms to be fitted for bras.  Their fitters are highly trained and superb.  If you have requests like "I want a comfortable t-shirt style bra" or "no underwires" or whatever, they will accommodate you.  I have one boob slightly bigger than the other, and the fitter made sure to offer me styles that minimized the difference.

Gonna second this - they were really helpful for me compared to everywhere else that kept telling me bras that were too big fit. I had already learned how to measure and fit myself (because nobody else could) but it was really an awesome experience. I was able to tell them what I liked about certain bras and disliked and they would find something that fixed those issues. I'm pretty sure the lady spent like an hour with me when I went the first time.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2018, 11:41:15 PM »
I hate underwire, no matter the bra size they manage to poke me somewhere and at worst they bruise me. In regular bras I am 42F or 42G depending on bra. I have switched to the Genie type of bra almost completely, and while they are not the cutest and might not give the perkiest type of look they are comfortable and don't make me want to burn them in hellfire. -_-

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2018, 12:07:16 AM »
I'm going to be watching this thread closely, I wore thin "training" bras for years and suddenly my body decided it wanted to go through puberty like 10 years too late :P I went and got fitted and bought a few bras from Victoria's Secret just because I needed something to wear out. They have minimal padding which I like, but they have an underwire which I have really mixed feeling on. it's alright sometimes but if I'm doing anything even semi active I think I need something more flexible and comfortable. They're cute though!
I was honestly going braless all through the winter because, hey, I'm wearing like 3 baggy layers anyway, whos going to notice? But now that its summer and some of my shirts fit kind of tight I feel like I need at least a little support. I'll have to try Nordstrom next since you guys have had good experiences there!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2018, 12:11:39 AM »
I am a size F and I like the underwires, couldn't do without. At work I wear a sportsbra and while I do feel relief taking it off everytime I get home, I really need to put another bra on soon after or it get real uncomfortable. I have one go to store, it's called Change. I think it's Europe only tho. They have my size and preference on file so anyone could pretty much go in and buy a bra for me, just telling who it is for and the only thing to discuss would be the colour. Their bras are expensive but they last several years. Last time I went, before christmas, I got a coupon giving me 500 sek off if I buy for 1000 sek, which basically gives me two bras for free if I buy 4 during march and april. I'm heading there Monday! :D

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2018, 12:33:01 AM »
I was honestly going braless all through the winter because, hey, I'm wearing like 3 baggy layers anyway, whos going to notice? But now that its summer and some of my shirts fit kind of tight I feel like I need at least a little support. I'll have to try Nordstrom next since you guys have had good experiences there!

Highly recommend around June/July if you do ;) That's when they do their big sales and it cuts a lot of the bra prices in half. I always watch for that email before buying bras lol.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2018, 03:54:23 AM »
I'm a 34E, and I'm an underwire all the way kinda girl. My sports bras have an underwire with a support band as well so the wire doesn't move and chafe. I sleep and mooch around the house bra-less, but if I go out, I like a good shaped cup, I don't like the world seeing whether or not I'm feeling a chill! I love cute bras, but I'm married, so I do get looked at in my underwear on the odd occasion, so that's my reasoning there.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2018, 10:33:36 AM »
I cant really wear one without getting sick (pressure makes me nautious) so only wear one when I have to.

Underwires tend to poke out and be mean.

Maybe a sport bra would help? Id prefer the elastic myself if its not too tight.

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2018, 11:30:47 AM »
I cant really wear one without getting sick (pressure makes me nautious) so only wear one when I have to.

Underwires tend to poke out and be mean.

Maybe a sport bra would help? Id prefer the elastic myself if its not too tight.

The bras I wear are a sport bra, they're comfy (I only wear them when I go out).

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2018, 01:52:08 PM »
As someone who is a 32A I am following this thread with interest! The trials and tribulations you booby people have to go through...I never realised boobs caused issues like noises and uniboobs! Absolute respect for you ladies!

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2018, 08:15:16 AM »
I don't have this problem cause I'm tiny.  :lol: :lol:

Wearing a bra all the time actually causes sagging in later years because apparently you loose all muscle tone and ability to hold them up.  Or so I've heard from friends with bigger boobs.

This is me.  I like to go without them, but as I have said before on the TP I was gifted with Kumquats not grapefruits.  All I  need is a tank top under my shirt and I am good.  If I do wear a bra I wear those little tank style ones you get at Walmart.  I just don't need anything else.

As someone who is a 32A I am following this thread with interest! The trials and tribulations you booby people have to go through...I never realised boobs caused issues like noises and uniboobs! Absolute respect for you ladies!

Seriously, I know. I never knew a boob could cause noise either.  :lol:  I do know that my friend with a rather large set has had a lot of back pain from the weight of hers and wants to do reduction surgery.  That is about all she has ever said.  Everyone in my family is rather large.  No one knows what happened to me except I broke my back as a child and had to wear a tight brace for a year.  They suspect it may have affected my growth.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 08:25:22 AM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2018, 08:40:16 AM »
I hate bra shopping. why must I pay $20 for an ugly bra but small boob people get cute bras.
I dont llike underwire cause they never fit right or they are padded. Im a 42 DD, i don't need extra padding.

'

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2018, 01:20:13 PM »
I hate bras and only wear sports ones, no underwires, and no lace that would drive me crazy. However being a size 34A I have one hard time finding anything in my size!!  :enraged: :enraged: :enraged: :enraged:  Last time  I looked at a place like TJMaxx the A section was literally about 3" wide that is it.  I am still between biggest teen and smallest women's size wise. 

Offline Bewilderbeast

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • contextual tomato consumption
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2018, 01:38:01 PM »
I used to wear bras with underwires until they all broke, stabbed me in the boob and were useless without them. So I try to find ones without them. I am a 42F or 42G, not entirely sure, and it's hard to find decent bras that are affordable. It was even worse when I lived in Italy, because literally no shop there caters to people who are larger than a medium in any kind of clothing.
Call me Pixie!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2018, 03:06:36 PM »
I have troubles with finding a good small size bra. 75% of the time I go without... because it's more comfy that way.

V I really like that forum. :( Bras seem to be a pain for all shapes and sizes.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2018, 04:09:25 PM »
Hi, this is CG and I am a 30 DDD. Hi big boob people. I hate going braless. They feel super heavy, and they get caught in random places like under my armpit:P haha one can only laugh. Now I have had bra issues dice i was i...year early developer. Love sports bras but hate the uniboob look. I used to plunk down tons of money on bras. I like cute ones too:)

I found AdoreMe .com I have gotten my first bra is January of 2016...its now my used for chores bra. This sucker lasted at $20 plus matching underwear!!! I have gotten 5 now and I love them. I have both wire and no wire.

Here is the trick. If you order 5 bras and return 4 of them they charge a return fee:( so get 1 or two, try them out, not just a few moments but wear it for a few hours in the comfort of your home. Love it, keep it:) hate it print, out the free shipping label and exchange it. No cost to exchange. I love it and they are cute. They even have the super small and the super big sizes and between:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal