collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Admins please close thread  (Read 1214 times)

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Admins please close thread
« on: March 10, 2018, 07:22:39 PM »
(not sure where to post this, admins please move accordingly)

Cross posted because I'm desperate.

Hey guys!

So recently I got into shibajuku girls. And I really really love wave 1 shizuka. So I went on a hunt and finally found her on target (usa) online website for a reasonable price.

This is how she looks like:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also really loved the fashion packs, and particularly looking for these ones below, but target was selling them at $10/pack, and I couldn't justify the high price, so I only decided to get the black one for now. But if any of you guys see the other ones on clearance do help me get them and I'll pay you for everything.

I'm looking for the 1st and 2nd on the left(panda and blue jacket+purple skirt) and the last one(silver jacket+pink skirt). I ordered the 2nd from the right (black jacket+skirt)

I am also a fan of project Mc2 and finally saw this adrienne so I also added her to cart.

So my cart had: shizuka doll, the black fashion pack, and adrienne doll. Just 3 items. The price was around $50 and so I qualified for free shipping. 

I checked out and received an email confirmation that my order was confirmed. The website also showed the expected delivery day and etc.

A few hours later I went back to check my order and it was cancelled.  I re-order again and once again they confirmed my order. Then an hour later, I checked and the order was cancelled again. I contacted Target and asked and they looked into it but told me they didn't know what was wrong either. :(

So I was wondering if anyone could help me get the 3 items above? Just contact me and we can discuss.  I'll pay for everything.  I'm desperate now.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 10:23:48 PM by piinkypiie »
:happy:

Offline piinkypiie

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
I would like to close this thread as I have given up. Thanks admin! :)
:happy:

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
Re: Admins please close thread
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 01:33:45 PM »
Sorry, we don't close or delete threads.

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal