collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Crystal Frost and her family.. Images all fiexed  (Read 1511 times)

RaphLuna

• Trade Count: (0)
Crystal Frost and her family.. Images all fiexed
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:09:46 AM »
Here is Crystal Frost she is the daughter of a Earth Pony and a Dragon..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is her Mother Blossom Flower.

Her Father Skyler

Growing up

in her Teen years..

Night Wing the love her life...

Crystal Frost with her Newborn Star Shine..

their Daughter Star Shine...

Daddy Daughter Day Sketch WIP...

Here is a Sample of another art Piece and a mini story...

Crystals dragon Father refuses to teach his daughter to fly, he needs her to stay out of  sight to be safe. Not teaching her to fly keeps her grounded and gives him less to worry about...

While her fathers is away catching their dinner Crystal wanders off into the woods.

The warmth of the sun shining bright, the beautiful new smell of the clean forest, after a lovely small light shower, Crystal walks into the thick forest,, she hears chirping sound coming from a very tall tree, Curious on what it is, she tries to climb the tree, after many falls and a few bruises,  being stubborn refusing to give up. She finally reaches the branch. 

The chirping sound chatters grew loud, coming from a nest. On a think branch on the tree Baby birds. Five baby birds.

Overjoyed and happy to see the creatures. She lays down on the branch to watch the baby birds, being very still and quite hoping not to scare them off.. 

Flap flap flap, the baby birds in excitement  quickly flocked to the bigger bird, the bird open its beak to feed her baby birds, crystals expression quickly changed from a happy smile, to a gross look. Yuck... How can they eat that stuff... However the baby birds seem to like it.. 
She was relieved she was not a baby bird...

The big bird flies off, while the baby birds continue to chatter and chirp.. Worried that the baby birds might fall and get hurt, she stays behind to keep an eye on the baby birds..

Growl, feeling hungry,  she looks around for some food. up above her head she sees a big shiny red apple. She slowly and quietly stand up on her hine hoofs trying not to make a sound, grabs at the apple with her mouth, quickly yet quietly goes back to laying down on the branch..

.Munch, munch munch, crunch, eating her snack. she  looks back at the nest, one two three four...! Where is the fifth baby bird, looking quickly past the nest she finds the missing baby bird on the edge of the branch, tiny wings spread out, chipping happily, bobbing up and down,
Freaking out and not thinking she quickly spings into action to catch the baby bird, only to find herself falling from the tree, afraid she closes her eyes, however  suddenly her wings spread open and she find her self flying in the breeze, and coming to a Crash landing in a  blueberry bush.

Covered in small leaves, broken bush branches, and squished blueberries. She quickly scrambles up, looks in the sky for the baby bird.  Tweet Tweet Tweet that sound familiar.. She quickly turns to see the baby bird perched on the broken bush, eating blue berries with her beak.. still hungry, She joins in eating the blueberries...

Muzzle covered in blue, full and content, she watches the baby bird,

The baby bird lifts his little wings flaps and flies.. Crystal realizing her wings can do the same thing, decides to spend the rest of the day following the baby bird, imitating  the birds wing movements , and in the ends learns to fly 

Excited about what she just learned, she quickly rushes home. the bird perched on a branch watches as she fades off into the deep forest.

just getting back , with his catch in a old cloth,  crystal cries look what i can do.. she spreads out her wings, flaps them and takes to the sky, does a loop, glides, and lands on her rock..
feeling happy and proud at what she achieved.

Seeing his daughter fly for the first time,  he frowns, fearful and angary, he lashed out in anger,   scolds her for wandering off and tells his Daughter never EVER to fly ever again..

tearful  feeling  she did something very wrong she promises never to fly again

I'm working on a story line and characters to add to the story of Crystal Frost... this is just one of the many stories about her.. if stories go in a different place please let me know that way I can move them to the correct spot.

this is Flame heart... her background story is a sad and tragic one...

She is a unicorn, she loves to dance, be  a tease at times, and loves to hula hoop.  she loves ribbons in her mane and flowers in her hair.. She became orphaned when a  mysterious disease, in her town, Rain Drop Falls, kills the older ponies, leaving only the young ones left, to fend for them selves. The guards from equestria, were dispatched to the communities and towns that were  most affected by this unexplained illness, to find any Survivors, She was one of the many young foals/fillies found. She was sent to live in an orphanage in Manehatten.

what do you think of my art level and stories so far..
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 07:19:14 AM by RaphLuna »

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Frost and her family..
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 07:09:36 AM »
Love your style! She is so cool! Nice job :biggrin:

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

RaphLuna

Re: Crystal Frost and her family..
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2018, 07:20:43 AM »
Love your style! She is so cool! Nice job :biggrin:

Thank You.

Had some problems with images, they are now fixed and in proper order.

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Crystal Frost and her family.. Images all fiexed
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2018, 09:01:39 AM »
Those are so cute! :) Thank you for sharing with us!

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 01:56:20 PM »
Very interesting character, I like how you combined the pony and dragon features! I wonder what Night Wing's background story is. :)

I particularly like the way you draw excited facial expressions - they are difficult to master and you manage to capture a lot of emotion in your drawings. Keep up the great work!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

RaphLuna

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 08:10:44 PM »
Very interesting character, I like how you combined the pony and dragon features! I wonder what Night Wing's background story is. :)

I particularly like the way you draw excited facial expressions - they are difficult to master and you manage to capture a lot of emotion in your drawings. Keep up the great work!

Thank You. I love art and story telling... I have big plans with Crystal Frost.. I'm so into this story.. i just written 5 chapters within 2 days... it starts off about Blossom Flowers Parents... Dew Drop and Forest.. the stories yes have dialog however have a lot of vivid  imagery. so it puts you right inside the story itself.. there is a lot of work to be done to complete the stories.. here is a break down... warning long... still not done with the story of Blossom Flower and that is just one segment... of the long list..

Here is a brief of my story... With a list of situations...

The story of Crystal Frost .......

I first got inspired when in the MLP FIM TV Series Twilight Quoted that ‘Ponies know very little about dragons because, they were too afraid and scared of them’’

So I thought what about if one pony was saved by a dragon, their bond of  friendship, later blossoms into a relationship.  However considering the fear ponies have of dragons, and that dragons despise ponies, they chose to meet in secret. Through  this time she tells her dragon love she is with foal (Expecting) knowing they could no longer go back to their own home, they both decide to leave, and journey deeper into the out lands  not knowing what dangers and perils await them.

Blossom Flower

lost in the woods,

Frienship

love of my life

expecting

Good bye home

the journey

the fatal attack,, a new life..
brief.....the couple got into a dangerous situation where The pony gets seriously attacked by snow Tigers , the dragon defeats the snow tigers, however the attack caused the pony to go into labor, the newborn is born, however sadly the ponies dies due to the injuries she sustained from the attack. leaving her dragon love on his own to care for their newborn hybrid pony dragon foal .....

challenges of a father....
brief....Skylar is getting use to being a parent,, and he is learning very quickly. From the little knowledge we have about dragons in MLPFIM TV series. I had limitations how Skylar would parent. One dragons said in the Goblet of fire '' when I'm dragon lord, I would plunder all of equestrian for their pillows, why should they be comfy while we sleep on rocks.'' so it got me thinking, he uses a rock as a place to rest. Not too bright, should make a nest, Maybe the mother dragons make a nest to lay their egg, however. abandon the nest once the egg hatches, and quick teaches their new born dragon to get use to sleeping on rocks, the sooner they learn , the sooner the mother dragon leaves.

life in the forest. 

The creature in the lake

Crystals Teachers....brief  learning from the creatures that

life in the deep dark woods. 

poachers,  brief..capturing weird strange creatures to sell overseas to wealth Camel Prince.

lost in the woods .brief :travelers straying away for esquestria , getting lost in the outlands.. ..
tales of the pony snatcher...

patrols at the border.  brief NIght Wing hand his troops are dispatched to the borders, to keep the ponies of esquestria safe.

the tales of the spirit guide...brief.. helping lost travelers find they way back on the path...

Years past and Crystal Frost, grows into a beautiful  elegant pony hybrid dragon .  as she grows to a full grown adult,  her life takes a major change.. the change begins when she Meets Night Wing A Bat pony

faint sounds in the woods

Love a first sight.

naps most of the day, up all night.

close call

Expecting

keeping a secret

the birth of Star Shine

Discharged from duty

New home

Life Changes

School time

Called Back to duty

The Nanny

Bullies

Rumor

New student

Friendship

Camp Lake Cloud

The Prank

Lost in the Outlands

Crystal Frost returns

A Dangerous Situation

A Power she never knew.

The secret comes out.... brief.. -_-Star Shine finds out the truth.

this is as far as I got with my brain storm story line what do you think of my story list of situations  so far, and the character designs i made to give you a visual feel of what they really look like..?
granted it is just a bunch or ideas and a few minor ones as time changes and my imagination blooms the story will flow out to one Beautiful elegant one of a kind story.. who knows how far the story will go...

upon your request here one story with  Night Wing in it.. actually there is two. the 2nd one has their Daughter Star Shine...

Love at first Sight....

Crystal Frost had a habit of straying into the woods in the day, however as she got older, she grew a habit of. sneaking off, late at night, on her own. in the woods, Late one night, the sky lit by the light of the pale blue moon.

The chilly autumn wind blew rustling the last few leaves still stuck to the branches of the trees, she quickly woke up to a strange faint sound off in the distance. Quietly getting up off her rock, as not to make a sound to wake her father, resting on a large rock a meter away from hers. she follows the trail that leads to the sound and disappears into the thick of the woods.

the stars shine bright in a moon light sky that let off an elegant glow to the forest ground. As if to be in a trance, she follows the sound, as it grows, the voices become clearer, Quickly snapping out of the trance, she starts to panic and hides behind a bush.

''We must keep clear of this part of the Outlands.'' Night Wing warning the guards '' it has been said, ponies foolish to go to the Outlands never return.'' 

the two guards nodded and flew off in the night sky.. Crystal fearful of the story, believing it to be true, slunk her head down, keeping her eye on the bat like pony, backing away quietly, Snap, the fear surged through her, fearing it was the creature that takes ponies, she turned tail and ran.

Night Wing  hearing the running sound mistaking it of a lost pony, quickly chased after the pony...  Shouting  ''wait !  it is not safe!''   

Crystal fearing that the pony snatcher was after her,, kept on running, taking a quick look behind her she stumbles on a tree root sticking out of the ground  in the path,  Quickly she scrambles to her feet, however her foot is caught in the old twisted roots. Tears fill her eyes, her heart ponding in fear,  she covers her body with her wings hoping the pony snatcher will not notice.. 

Under the pale blue light of the moon, Night wing Sees a green like Image in the distance, as he quietly walks closer, "'I'm not her to Hurt you, I'm here to help, its not safe in these woods.'' 

Crystal eyes soaked in tears, lifts her wing..  The Guard sees her leg caught in the twisted roots using his Sword he chops at the roots to help set her leg  free..

As Crystal gets up, the blue light shines, the Guard clouded in his head,  not sure, was it a pony, or a dragon, she looks like both, but that is impossible. He felt something he never felt before. 

"'What is you name'' Midnight asked the pony dragon like creature... 

The fear of the Pony snatcher drifted out of her head,  and a new fear emerged..  Her father warned her about ponies and dragons, however this creature did not look like a pony or a dragon, it looked a bat pony like creature of some kind. 

However she felt something she never felt before... 

Looking at him, under a moon lit sky,  lifting her head where he can clearly see her face Bravely replies ''Crystal Frost''

She quickly turns runs off into the woods and disappears under the light of a moon lit sky, as her reflection fades into the forest. 

OMG i just finished the story how Crystal Frost met her one true love

i love this story too however very sad and heartbreaking... yet so beautiful at the same time.....yes Night Wing is in this one however their daughter Star Shine is too...

Crystal Frost and Night Wing had a little bundle of joy,

A newborn baby girl, they named her Star Shine, they chosen this name, because she was born in the clouds under a starry sky late at night. .. When she was born, she had a birth mark of a star on her right cheek, and she also was born with a cutie mark.. This has never happened in the history of Equestrian.  than again, never was 3 bloods mixed into one.. Dragon, Pony, Bat... 

Crystal afraid what her father might do, gave their daughter to Night Wing to care for and raise on his own,

Night Wing Pleads with Crystal to come with him and they could  raise their daughter together.. Tearful  and fearful  of what her father would do to him, to their child, and afraid to the Danger and Destruction he will  put upon Equestria 

''I can't, i have to stay here in the outlands, it is the only way our baby, you and Equestria will be safe... ''  she holds their newborn baby girl, eyes full of water as tears fall on their newborn child, she sobs...

Night Wing wraps his wing around her trying to give her comfort..''If you will not come with me and Star Shine we will  stay here with you''

Crystal Worried ''NO!  you do not understand , my father does not know about you, and if he sees you around, you will... he will..''. so full of emotion she did not even have the heart to finish the sentence...

"Please this is not about you, or me ,'' Feeling that  her father would do harm to their daughter,'' It is about Star Shine, doing what is best for her,''

Seeing Crystal so full of hurt,, trying to stay as strong for the  both of them, doing the best at keeping control of his emotions  agrees to care for their daughter, alone... "we can always come to visit.''

Crystal Choked up ''Please it's not safe here, you and Star Shine will be in danger.''

Thinking back to an episode, of her young childhood, pony poachers were venturing  in outlands.

Looking for some rare creatures, to capture and sell over seas to a wealthy Camel Prince. 

Crystal got snagged in one of the poachers traps,

Skyler noticing his daughter gone AGAIN,  went out  looking for his daughter, he sees a camp, with ponies, cages scattered the camp site,

he hears the cries coming from his daughter, quickly he swoops down,

the Poachers tried to capture the dragon beast, however they ended up being burned alive,

Crystal watched in horror as her father destroyed the camp and took the poachers out with flames....

She stays as long as she could with their newborn in her hoofs,  Night Wing staying by her side, Wishing they could  stay with each other and raise their daughter together.

Noticing the moon lowering in the night sky, she gets up hands Star Shine to her father,

With her  hoof she reaches for her blue ribbon. Unties it from her mane, '' Here, please give it to our daughter,, so that she will remember me,'' he takes the ribbon from her hoof.

She turns and flies back to the ground in the Outlands,

Tears fills his eyes as he watches Crystal fades into the night sky, and  disappears into the deep treed forest..

yes as i work more on my chapters to a really big story these stories will be more in detail and vivid imagery will get really good...

Thank You all for your kind words and support.. once my story is complete charecters created and done,  I have plans to make my next move...

im solo on the massive mega quest... i believe in Crystal Frost... yet i have a super long way to go...Every chapter completed, puts me on a quest to keep wanting to create and read more...

here is Aqua.. the creature of the lake... odd how she is only mentioned at the end... however there is more to her story too...

The sun rising in the east, shone a ray of bright orange light, awakening Crystal, she streches and lets out a big yawn. As her eyes start to focus on her surrondings, a bright blue flower growing near the rock captures her interst, she leans over to try an grab it with her mouth. only to loose balance, slip off, and tumbles to the ground.
The comotion woke her father, Skyler.  ''Morning already, well I better fetch our breakfast.'' a loud rumble echos off in the distance, looking up, he notices some dark clouds, forming in the sky. "Looks like a storm is comming. ''
Crystal got up, shook the leaves from her mane, all of a sudden, a cricket jumped out of her hair. and hopped to the ground. She stooped down her tail up in the air wagging, she leaps to try and catch the cricket in her hoofs, only for the cricket was fast and hopped in time to get out of her reach. 
''Crystal, we have to go'' skyler says in a serious stern voice to his daughter.
Crystal frown, she really wanted to catch the cricket.  Leaving the bug behind, she quickly follows her father. The cricket watches the two disappear into the woods and hops off to follow them.
As they journey deep into the woods, they come across a river,
''This looks like a perfect place to catch some salmon.'' Skyler looks back at Crystal, chewing on some Dandy lions that grew from the Ground.
''Crystal Stay here by the Shore, I'm going to catch our Breakfast. Do not wander off.'' skyler said as he walked into the river.
Crystal, slunk down, on the wet grassy ground, near the river, wishing she had someone to play with. Looking up, watching her father, standing still, not making a sound waiting for just the right moment to strike, and catch a fish.
hop, Hop, HOP.
That sounded familiar, She perked up her ears, and HOP, the cricket hoped right on her nose, so excited she tried to be still and reach her hoofs out to catch the cricket, however as soon as she moved the cricket leaped off her nose and back on the ground. Excited to have the cricket back, she follows the cricket determined to catch the bug.
The cricket, trying to get away, decides to hop on the rocks, trailing out to the deeper end of the river. Crystal tried to leap after it, she was so determined to catch the cricket. She did not notice the water looking deeper and the current getting stronger. She makes a big leap to the last rock far out. looses her balance, and falls into the river,  in panic and fear, she scrambles to try and get back to shore, splashing frantically and crying, she gets swept away in the current.
Splash, Splash, Spash. ''This got to be my best catch yet.'' Skyler grinned as he Retrieved from the river. 5 fish, jump around in the tall wet grass, trying to make their way back to the water.
“Crystal,’’ Skyler cried out. There was no answer.
“Where did she go now.’’ Skyler mutters to himself, looking in the direction he last left her. He finds the flat patch of grass, and follows his daughters hoof print tails.
As the hoof print grass trail ends it continues into the shallow end of the river, He lifts up his head and notices a trail of rocks with wet hoof prints. He quickly takes to the air, and flies close to get a better view, he finds a cricket stranded on the last rock.
‘’Oh no,’’ fear consumes him as he realizes his daughter, has been taken by the current. He flies off to follow the river rapids.
Kaboom The sound of thunder Echo’s the sky, covered by dark grey clouds, giving the illusion of night, with lightening the only light to see by. A huge gust of wind grabs Skyler, and slings him out of the sky, he loses control and falls though thick trees, hitting and breaking brances as he lands with a thud to the ground. Rain starts to pour from the sky. Soaked by the rain, A few bruises on his body, blood dripping from his cuts, Skyer gets up, coming to his senses, its far to unsafe to fly. He races by foot, off to try find and follow the river rapids. Thunder booming, rain pouring, lightening flashing, as he dissepears off to look for his lost daughter.
The pouring rain, comes to a slow down. The dark clouds move on in the distance, the sound of thunder growing faint as the storm starts to break up, as the lightening comes to and end, the sky growing brighter, as the sun tryies to peak through the clouds.
A strange creature, comes up to the surface, holding on her back, the small earth pony dragon hybrid. She swims close to shore. Splish, splish, splish, Plop. She drops the hybrid near shallow end of lake. Turns back to the lake, Splish Shipsh, Splish. I loud Splash is herd, As the creature retires to the bottom of the lake.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal