Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Lady Lovely Locks- Show me!

(1/5) > >>

LadyPinwheel:
Hello all!

I'm not a real doll collector, but I'm starting to reunite with some of the pieces of my LLL childhood collection. I didn't have many, but I can say that LLL and Rainbow Brite were the only dolls I ever really liked.

So, as I wait for my Silkymane and I close a trade for a Lady Lovely Locks doll, could I please see your collections? please?

Thanks for reading and sharing!

Hugs!!

Cin77:
I wish I had some. I loved lady lovely locks when I was a kid.  I had a book, a sort of activity book but soft covered not like an annual, but it had some constellations and the names and I can still remember the pictures.  Every time I look at the sky I think of Leo and Scorpio surrounded by pixietails like the pictures in the book.  It actually really helped me to identify the stars.

10/10 would read it again if I could

Ponyfan:
I only have two Sparkle Pretty Lady Lovely Locks and ballerina Maiden Fair Hair.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I also kept one of the pamplets that came with the dolls.

I'm pretty I got in on the last of the Lady Lovely Locks line because a lot of stuff in the pamplet wasn't in the stores any more. Just the Sparkle Pretty and ballerina dolls.

A few years ago I finally found copy of the hardcover Lady Lovely Locks and the Pixietails: A Fairy Tale Adventure. which expalins how Lady Locks became the ruler of Lovely Locks and why she had rainbow colored hair.

Ponyfan

lovesbabysquirmy:
I have a few things... I will try to take photos later today! 

Galactica:
Here is a very old photo-  alas I don't have most of these anymore

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version