collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C ponies and Ice Crystal enjoying their first taste of snow!  (Read 1434 times)

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: HQG1C ponies and Ice Crystal enjoying their first taste of snow!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2018, 02:00:23 PM »
eeee what a cute photo!!! I LOVE your Frost family :)

My ponies are steering clear of the snow, hehe. They prefer it inside where it's warm and dry ;)

Then they are *very* sensible ponies!

Post Merge: March 01, 2018, 02:07:44 PM

Yeah, mine were fine. Dasher was only out for about ten minutes or so though. I know Snowcatcher is a different plastic but she was fine out in the snow for an hour or so, we took a lot of photos of her and Applejack and she got really covered in the stuff but took no issues from it and wasn't even really wet. I think just be careful about getting damp inside...try and stick to the more powdery drifts and they should be ok?

I love Dasher :) He's been elected Pony Christmas in our house ;)

I'm sure the ponies will be fine out in the bitter cold for a bit - it's whether *I* will be! Seriously, though, as long as they dry off fully once inside again and there's nothing got inside, they should be fine.

Dasher is very handsome. He and Ice Crystal have become firm friends and they've both started hanging out with The Frost Family so... happy ponies all round! Also, Genie and Gypsy tell me they have a lot in common... You're right, snow does do funny things to people, lol! Think I need to get some sleep  :lol:

Post Merge: March 01, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Just to prove I'm not making it up...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:18:44 PM by applejackbunny »
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2018, 05:07:17 PM »
Yucky I don't like snow! We have has so much it this winter!!!!! Got 14 inches at one time last month! That was only one of the snow falls also! But on a better note!

I LOVE your picture! :)

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2018, 11:41:51 PM »
He's lovely. He's an unusual shade of green for a pony - more vibrant and very Christmassy. His symbol is gorgeous - there's even a gingerbread man in the sleigh! Like the others, he also has copious amounts of mane to style and brush etc.

He sounds awesome!   I'm on a quest to get as many of the "Christmas" themed ponies as I can before next Christmas.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2018, 12:23:56 AM »
@ applejackbunny - Gypsy and Genie are cute xD Now all they need is for Sparkler to come and appraise the gems for them and they're sorted!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Shaz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2018, 01:49:14 AM »
Cute picture! My ponies are more the staying in where it's warm type! I did take some dolls out for photos yesterday; the smaller ones practically disappeared! Was going to take more photos today, but there's now so much snow I can't actually open the door into the back garden....we really do have a LOT of snow here!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2018, 12:06:41 PM »
Cute pictures!  :lovey:
I will try to sneak out tomorrow morning in the snow with my camera + a few of my herd, too  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal