collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C ponies and Ice Crystal enjoying their first taste of snow!  (Read 1432 times)

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Excitement at my house today! Ice Crystal, Dasher and "The Frost Family" couldn't wait to catch their first glimpse of the snow that's currently covering the UK...  :biggrin:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 09:31:03 AM by applejackbunny »
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: HQG1C ponies and Ice Crystal enjoying their first taste of snow!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 09:55:29 AM »
Pretty ponies!  I hope they get to play.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 10:03:18 AM »
They'll probably sneak outside when I'm not looking  ;)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 10:08:49 AM »
My Whizzer is hiding, she wants to stay warm. She doesn't like snow.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2018, 10:26:44 AM »
My Whizzer is hiding, she wants to stay warm. She doesn't like snow.

I absolutely don't blame her - I'm hiding too!  :lol:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2018, 10:47:19 AM »
Gorgeous ponies! Hope they'll get to play soon. :)
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 11:01:21 AM »
Cute, I want to take some pics of mine in the snow but they would get lost in it there is that much of the stuff haha.

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 11:32:49 AM »
Cute, I want to take some pics of mine in the snow but they would get lost in it there is that much of the stuff haha.

I wanted to do that too but that would have involved getting all cold and damp again, and I'd only just got home from work, lol! Far better to pose the ponies in the window from the warmth of my bedroom  :lol:

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2018, 12:04:44 PM »

I wanted to do that too but that would have involved getting all cold and damp again, and I'd only just got home from work, lol! Far better to pose the ponies in the window from the warmth of my bedroom  :lol:

Seconded, though I must admit I am enjoying the roads being this quiet as most people round me refuse to go to work and schools closed haha

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2018, 12:25:25 PM »

Seconded, though I must admit I am enjoying the roads being this quiet as most people round me refuse to go to work and schools closed haha

Sadly my employers seem to think it's "business as usual", so I will have to venture out in it again tomorrow...that's unless it gets *really* bad overnight of course (which the reports say it will). Finger's crossed for a "snow day"!  :P

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2018, 01:17:21 PM »
I actually got Dasher in December on a day where there was snow outside, so I have a photo of him somewhere out on our apple tree enjoying the winter ;) Sister and I also took Snowcatcher and Applejack out in the snow, hence my avatar. But it seemed right that Dasher came with the snow <3.

It sounds as if we're in for more of the white stuff, so maybe you'll get to take them outside a little over the weekend? Dasher didn't take any harm from his quick trip outside and Snowcatcher took a headfirst dive into the snow and her hair was weirdly not even wet when we got home O.o. It was really very powdery.

My sister just bought a Lofty and yesterday I had photos sent to me of Lofty looking out at the snow and attempting to dress in my sister's fluffy socks to go outside. (Snow does funny things to people).

Here in London the only pony I have who has braved the snow is Fluttsi, but she isn't too impressed with the not so clean and gritty London snow. She prefers mount Fuji xD.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 01:23:59 PM »
How is Dasher? I was thinking of picking him up.

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 01:34:53 PM »
I actually got Dasher in December on a day where there was snow outside, so I have a photo of him somewhere out on our apple tree enjoying the winter ;) Sister and I also took Snowcatcher and Applejack out in the snow, hence my avatar. But it seemed right that Dasher came with the snow <3.

It sounds as if we're in for more of the white stuff, so maybe you'll get to take them outside a little over the weekend? Dasher didn't take any harm from his quick trip outside and Snowcatcher took a headfirst dive into the snow and her hair was weirdly not even wet when we got home O.o. It was really very powdery.

My sister just bought a Lofty and yesterday I had photos sent to me of Lofty looking out at the snow and attempting to dress in my sister's fluffy socks to go outside. (Snow does funny things to people).

Here in London the only pony I have who has braved the snow is Fluttsi, but she isn't too impressed with the not so clean and gritty London snow. She prefers mount Fuji xD.

That all sounds adorable! Yes, maybe I will take them outside at the weekend...seems a shame not to. Reassuring that yours didn't come to any harm :) I really do love winter-themed ponies, especially all the G3s. Maybe I'll do some pics with those too before all the snow melts...

It's supposed to get really bad overnight here in the Cotswolds but it's been snowing *all* day and there's very little on the ground. You're right, it is very fine, dry and powdery - not at all like the usual slush we get!  :lol:

Well, stay safe and warm and enjoy those winter ponies!

Post Merge: March 01, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

How is Dasher? I was thinking of picking him up.

He's lovely. He's an unusual shade of green for a pony - more vibrant and very Christmassy. His symbol is gorgeous - there's even a gingerbread man in the sleigh! Like the others, he also has copious amounts of mane to style and brush etc.

All the HQG1C ponies are really high quality so have a look at the pics of him on the website and if you like the look of him, I would definitely recommend ordering him.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 01:39:29 PM by applejackbunny »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 01:44:32 PM »
Yeah, mine were fine. Dasher was only out for about ten minutes or so though. I know Snowcatcher is a different plastic but she was fine out in the snow for an hour or so, we took a lot of photos of her and Applejack and she got really covered in the stuff but took no issues from it and wasn't even really wet. I think just be careful about getting damp inside...try and stick to the more powdery drifts and they should be ok?

I love Dasher :) He's been elected Pony Christmas in our house ;)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2018, 01:50:00 PM »
eeee what a cute photo!!! I LOVE your Frost family :)

My ponies are steering clear of the snow, hehe. They prefer it inside where it's warm and dry ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal