collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 pets carriages value?  (Read 421 times)

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
G4 pets carriages value?
« on: February 27, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
G4 advice wanted. I'm buying a lot that contains some less common g4 ponies (snowcatcher bumblesweet feathermay trixie dj pone 3 nightmaremoon and 6 more)and pets, they let me pick what I want and work out a price with them so I just picked the less commons and pets. The person has the pet carriages i think but didn't include them since I said I was just interested in the brushable ponies and pets and it'd be alot pricier to ask for them I'm sure...is it worth it? Do the carts have value from these less common ponies?
Super happy with the lot and not wanting to push it but wondering if I should get the carts

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: G4 pets carriages value?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 02:44:07 PM »
I don't know, Saphy. The ponies and pets are the favorites, but the carts are way cooler than luggage!
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2018, 03:00:03 PM »
I would say get them. My reasoning is that you never know how desireable things might become in the future. If not to others, then even to yourself. My tastes are forever changing and what I might pass up now I might not if the opportunity came up again. I have had opportunities in the past to buy things and haven't, only to regret it later. Just my thoughts  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline Saphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2018, 03:00:40 PM »
I missed them anyhow another local took everything I didn't but I picked up the pets and ponies today

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal