collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Random updates about my G1 TV production material  (Read 322 times)

Offline Wildshadow

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Favorites of all time? Surprise, Danny and Spike!
    • View Profile
    • https://www.instagram.com/kriticosium/
Random updates about my G1 TV production material
« on: February 26, 2018, 02:28:47 PM »
I've been everywhere and no where lately! My mind is chaotic and South Park has taken over my mind more than the MLP's have... Yep still reading stupid SP fan fiction junk and playing the two newest games X D

BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M HERE FOR. I'm scanning things into digital! Then having too much fun fixing up some things in MS Paint program, which I'm only sharing heavily edited examples of the two things I was messing in with Paint. Since I hate when people hunt my stuff down and put it up places and not giving me credit =P Like I'm still stupidly salty about the kid's last name being everywhere and no credit given ^.~ I can't help myself, I'm vain sometimes T.T

Ummmmm I keep jumping around, sorry! x.X

Here is my silly edits, because I'm Spike and Danny obsessed so they get dibs with me!

Spoiler

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I didn't realize how small this was going to be when I edited it like that...OOPS!

The Spike and Danny one is just me putting together the ones that looked similar on their "Attitudes" page (they each got two pages), and they both had a 'up to no good' look on their faces that I had to put together, even though the sizes are a bit off X D

Also the scanner I have access to does COLOR!! So I can get the pink pages of the Guide to show instead of them being gray =D

So far I just have the character models scanned, and few of my favorite backgrounds scanned. but yeah I'm excited to get them all scanned into digital!

Anyway, that's all I got for now.

Thanks Starscout for the sig and Shaiyeh thanks for the avatar  :heart: Ombyshadow

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal