Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Noasar's Pony Art for Sale/Trade ~ [Commissions Open] [Updated 15/9]

(1/9) > >>

Noasar:
I've been collecting for a good few years now, and as my wishlist gets smaller it also gets more expensive! So in order to fund my pony obsession and complete my collection I'm offering up prints of my pony artwork and also opening up for commissions!

I am more than happy to trade artwork for ponies. My wishlist can be found in my signature. As the majority of ponies I am looking for are HTF, I am happy to do partial trades to make values fair.

I produce the majority of my work using pencils and/or Photoshop, but I also paint and do black and white work also. I am a secondary school Fine Art teacher, so I fit this work in around my job and other commissions that I take such as pet portraits and graphic design work. However, I can generally complete a MLP commission in 48hrs.

I am a G1 collector so my artwork tends to have a G1 focus but I do like to do G4 style drawings too! I love to do commissions of OC's as well as Hasbro ponies.

Prices are listed below. Please don't hesitate to message me for specific enquiries or to discuss any different ideas you may have!

Digital artwork:  Starting at £10 + £5 per additional pony
+£6 for high quality giclee A4 print

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sailor style/Neoclassical Tattoo portraits:  £10

Pony portraits:  £10 + £5 per additional pony/extras

Detailed pony scenes:  from £15 depending on size/complexity

Artwork will be sent as a high quality JPEG/TIF file and I am happy to post prints/original pencil pieces if the buyer pays shipping + print costs for digital artwork.

Print Prices
All artwork is printed on high quality giclee archival quality Hahnemühle photo lustre 260gsm paper.
A5: £8
A4: £12
A3: £18

+shipping from the UK. Shipping will vary depending on country but will start from £3.50.

Safflower:
Everything is gorgeous!

Griffin:
Best of luck with your commissions! All your artwork is wonderful, I especially like the tattoo portraits!

Noasar:

--- Quote from: Griffin on February 28, 2018, 06:12:26 AM ---Best of luck with your commissions! All your artwork is wonderful, I especially like the tattoo portraits!

--- End quote ---

Thanks Griffin. Yes I like the tattoo styles too I’m going to start some more complex ones with jewels/pears soon I think!

Noasar:

Updated with Raincurl and Nightmare Moon!

Thanks for all the commissions that have come in so far! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version