Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi

(1/2) > >>

Adrian8531:
 Hi Everyone!!!        Im Adrian 32years old im  guy not sure if theres male My Little Pony collectors out there but here i am jeje... i live in Amarillo,Texas   i currently work at Tyson foods!! For now lol... my dream will be getting myself into school for cosmetology doing hair and makeup love it an id say im good at lol....when i was little my sister got me into My Little Ponies the hair an long tail an colors made me happy as i got older i ended up selling all my childhood toys recently ive got the itch an remember how i missed the ponys  so i have a small collection now firefly,,heartthrob,,,Mimic...an a green brush and grow i forget her name . These ponies make me feel at peace an alot of good memories an best time in my Life ..id like to spend time at the gym hangout with family  an of course collecting ponys now..i would like to make new friends an her an im so happy i came across this site it amazing an i know it will be a very good experiance an im looking for whats in store for me thank you for making time to reading my info everyone have a blessed day😁😁 

Mumzy:
Welcome! I'm just getting back into collecting too.

Safflower:
Welcome to the Arena! There are some male collectors here :) Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around! Hope you have fun!

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :) We do have some other male collectors on this site!

Noasar:
Welcome to the arena! Congrats on having Mimic she has been on my list for a long time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version