collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Collecting again!  (Read 599 times)

Offline Mumzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
Collecting again!
« on: February 24, 2018, 12:07:26 PM »
I collected G3 ponies when they were in stores but when G4 came out I stopped collecting MLPs and started working on my Pokemon collection more. About a week ago I got out my old ponies and gave them all a spa day and wanted to get back into collecting again. I'm a very crafty person, and having more time on my hands lately I've wanted to fix up old ponies. I ordered a bait G1 Moondancer, sundance and Majesty that I'll be restoring! They have marks on them but they've already started coming off but still have some marker on them. I'll be painting over it if all else fails but if you guys have any suggestions, let me know! Their also missing their tails. So I'll be ordering hair from dollyhair to add to them. Sundance has had a major haircut, so I'll be adding plugs to her which will be my first ever rerooting!
 :art: I'm an artist and sell my art, both digital and traditional. In fact I was hoping to trade my art for bait/unwanted ponies here! If someone could point me in the right direction of where I could do that, that'll be great. My Deviantart is Mumzyhyenabat.

I've always loved forums! Most forums I've been on have been Pokemon and RP related. I just love how the arena looks, the art is so sweet! and it also has that classic easy to use style. You'll definitely be seeing me around here a lot.

Besides art, pokemon, and ponies I love animals. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs and hopefully getting a guinea pig this summer.
https://imgur.com/a/TCnx8

I can't wait to meet everyone and settle in!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Collecting again!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 05:32:59 PM »
Welcome back to the hobby! :)  Your art is very good also! :)

Offline Mumzy

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 09:01:43 PM »
Welcome back to the hobby! :)  Your art is very good also! :)
Thank you so much! I'm trying to devlope a good style for drawing ponies :3

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
Welcome to the Arena! Ooh, you avatar looks lovely! I would love to see some of your art, maybe you could post it in the Arts and Crafts corral if you are up to it? And I'm trying to find my style of drawing ponies too :) If you need any help with restoration, you can ask for help in the Pony Corral! Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around! Hope you have fun here!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Mumzy

• Drink 'n' Wet Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 01:25:44 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! Ooh, you avatar looks lovely! I would love to see some of your art, maybe you could post it in the Arts and Crafts corral if you are up to it? And I'm trying to find my style of drawing ponies too :) If you need any help with restoration, you can ask for help in the Pony Corral! Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around! Hope you have fun here!

Thanks! And I'm sure I will be having a lot of questions regarding restoration ^w^ that will be helpful

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 11:22:15 PM »
Welcome to the Arena and welcome back to collecting :lovey:

Hope you have a wonderful time here with us on the forum!

Offline scarletmoon

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+50)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mexican pony lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 08:15:14 PM »
Hello, welcome to the arena, Sounds very familiar to me, I used to collect g3 when they were in stores, and saw the g4 and start collecting the g4 and recollecting the g3, now Im looking for the the ones I like the most, not all of them as I used to :P

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 05:02:21 PM »
Hi there and welcome back to the pony community! I was almost in the exact same situation, collected G3s/the older gens and then when G4 came out I stopped collecting for like...seven years. Oops. I just came back as well!

Your art is really lovely! I look forward to seeing it around.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal