Pony Talk > Pony Corral

What in the world has happened to my Pony? Have you seen this before?

(1/8) > >>

tulagirl:
I was going through some of my boxes upstairs. They are not subjected to light or anything bad.  This pony was not stored up against anything.  I had her in an open zip lock bag.  One whole half of her has turned green.  She wasn't like this last year. I had her out and I remember her being in perfect condition. :huh:   In fact I have always had her stored in the same place.  Has anyone seen this kind of aging before?  Cheap plastic for this pony? What in the world happened?  She is ruined. :huh:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Shatyr:
I have no idea what might have caused that, but it's a rather cool effect? She's like a pony Two-Face. The new Supervillain in town!

FantasticFirefly:
Sure have, unfortunatly. Each half was from different batches I am sure. Sadly, the right wasn't as good of a batch (stabilizers and such). Could have been from heat, off-gassing from another piece stored nearby. How warm does your storage area get? any wide fluctuations in temp?

tulagirl:

--- Quote from: Shatyr on February 22, 2018, 11:24:19 AM ---I have no idea what might have caused that, but it's a rather cool effect? She's like a pony Two-Face. The new Supervillain in town!

--- End quote ---

I like this concept of  Two Faced Star Dancer.  :lol:

Actually FantasticFirefly she was just upstairs in my house where there is central air conditioning.

gabumon:
interesting.  sorry your pony is ruined.

I didn't think ponies were made in "halves" rather just a single pour mold?  or maybe the bottom of the mold filled with one batch of plastic and the rest filled with the next batch?   I think there's a production word for problems that occur when the production line switches to new input material...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version