collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ye Old Want List  (Read 708 times)

Offline flutterscotch

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Ye Old Want List
« on: February 21, 2018, 12:00:27 PM »
    G1 - wingers and flutters
    • Summerwing Glow - hair has to be pink, very pink - alternately a pony in really good condition but nobody will remind me rehairing her because her hair is awful
    • Windy Wing Flurry - hair has to be completely faded - alternately a pony in really good condition but nobody will remind me rehairing her because her hair is awful
    • Rosedust

G1 - boys
      • Tex
      • Baby Leaper
      • Salty
      • Clipper
      • Baby Ribbs
      • Mountain Boy Thundercloud
      • Daddy Apple Delight
      • Baby Apple Delight
      • Baby Countdown

G1 others
        • Birthflower December Holly, prefer her as nice as possible.  - alternately a pony in really good condition but nobody will remind me rehairing her because her hair is awful
        • Merry Treats

G3
          • Abra-Ca-Dabra

Fakies
          Looking for those "flutter" style fakies from 10 years ago.  Especially the orange one with darker orange hair. Less interested in the ones that look like they're wearing "fancy pants".

Non Pony toys

• Keypers Sheldon.  Has to be as complete as possible though (although I can forgo the keyfinder, the key and the hat 100% have to be there), and the shell can't be yellowed.
          • Kenner Tropigals See Wees, Oceanna, Baby Seabrina, Seasar Cat
          • Liddle Kiddle Luscious Lime Kola, with bottle
          • Cragston Socket to me green haired Kiddle Clone with lightbulb pin
          • Mattel Guardian Goddess outfits: Ice Empress, Blazing Fire, Soaring Eagle
          • She-Ra/Princess of Power Flutterina
          • Moon Dreamers Whimzee, Bitsy + Roary, Blinky (Don't need Ursa)  Have to be complete.

Baits
          I'm looking for a few bait ponies to make some specific customs with, mostly copies of nirvanas or birthflower alternates that I can't afford for my own collection.  I'd prefer the bodies to be in pretty good shape with as few marks as possible.  I do not need the hair at all so it can be gone, or just a straight disaster. Willing to pay higher than the average bait price for the right ponies.

So if you have any of the following ponies up for grabs, in a less than desirable collectable condition, let me know!

• Lemon Drop with as faded as possible symbols. Faded to white, not faded as in gone.
          • Sweetberry Strawberry Surprise as faded towards the orange spectrum as possible.  There was a fakie pony released in this pose that was almost Skyflier's color which would be acceptable here as well
            • Peek-a-boo Sweet Stuff as faded towards the orange spectrum as possible.

Less specific:
            • Baby Apple Delight - just need the body here.
            • Birthflower Cosmos - Symbols have to be nice (you can probably see where this is going, alternate birthflower!)
            • Birthflower Morning Glory - Symbols have to be nice
            • Birthflower Poppy - Symbols have to be nice
            • Windy - Rainbow, with nice body and symbols.  Hair can be trash
            • Moonstone - Rainbow, with nice body and symbols.  Hair can be trash
          [/list][/list][/list][/list]
          « Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 09:06:33 PM by flutterscotch »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal