collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: any seen this before & have any info on it G1 mlp merch vintage french tin  (Read 2298 times)

Offline aria_elwen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
Re: any seen this before & have any info on it G1 mlp merch vintage french tin
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 09:18:09 AM »
@shabbychicdee

Yep, UK. :) Grew up late 80's early 90's so I was young enough/old enough to catch the end of G1.
On a different note I'm wondering if the tin might be a poster tube? I remember a friend had the jigsaw and framed pictures as colouring in posters and they came in a long tube with pencils. Just wondering if that might be the French equivalent?

@Tafetta You're welcome. :) The Umbrella was a BHS exclusive I think... Clothingwise I know there was also a vest-knicker set with the sundae best ponies on from M & S but I can't remember anything else. :( Possibly a nightie?

Although you have just reminded me that somewhere I should still have hairbobbles with BabySoftsteps on as well. Same colours as the hat. The socks I actually inherited from the same friend who had the poster tube, she was a lot taller than me so as she grew her Mum used to pass them on to me. :)

@achab1984 I didn't either. :( But you're welcome. :)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: any seen this before & have any info on it G1 mlp merch vintage french tin
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
It could actually be a waste bin...

Ooh, I have a nightie somewhere. Don't know where it is though O.o. I forget what age range.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal