collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: calling Transformer fans, anyone own or know info about sound wave leaser bird  (Read 322 times)

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
hi guys i was wanting some help on this HQ knock of? toy from china.
i was so wanting to get the titans returns soundwave as they sold the 3 tape toys, leaserbeak and co in nz which i bought expecting them to sell soundwave and they never did  :cry:

so now im kind of panicking as its my sons birthday in 3 weeks and iv just spotted this cool toy, he only likes G1 and G1 style transformers (good man  :P ) and we are both G1 soundwave fans.
does anybody here have one or know that its worth getting even those it isn't hasbro. is it fan made, a fakie or something like bridge direct G1 ponies?

although i still want the titans returns one the shipping to New Zealand and the toy is expensive.
(unless someone has one i can buy or trade of them)  :biggrin:
the "sound wave and leaser bird and tapes look really good and well made and have free shipping which is a plus. but will it be a risk from china. as still not very cheap, i think $60 ish.

i would like to add, just found sound track (sound wave), looks very cool but so tiny for $38NZD  :shocked:

[moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 05:42:21 PM by Kiwi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal