Pony Talk > Introductions

Hey there from OK!

(1/2) > >>

MerryAnvil:
Hi all! I'm a gal from Oklahoma who's been collecting and drawing MLPs for a little over 15 yrs now <3 Irl, I'm a blacksmith who owns two real horses, a gelding named Ringo and a rescued mare named Dusty.

Personal:

How old are you? I am 20 years old.

Where do you live? State, Country? I live in Oklahoma, USA.

Do you work or attend school? Profession or major? I was homeschooled almost my entire life, and currently looking into attending a trade school for my welding certification. However, I am a blacksmith as my main profession.

Who are the important people in your life? My family <3 Specifically, my mother, stepfather, and little sister.

Ponies:

How long have you been collecting? A little over 15 years now! I started when I was 5 years old.

Which generations of ponies do you collect? G1, G2, G3 or G4? I collect all of them, but I mainly focus on G1, G2, and G3.

What made you want to collect ponies? I got into ponies when I was in kindergarten because some other little girls had them. Being both a horse-crazy child and an artist from a young age, colorful ponies were an obvious choice! And I still haven't outgrown them.

Tell us about your collection! Sadly my family went through a financial crisis a few years back and had to move, so I downsized my collection to help out. But I still have a pretty nice little group of ponies! Some highlights of my collection are Rosey Posey (whom I found in a thrift store in mint condition with her hair still in its original packaging), my nearly mint Dancing Butterflies and Baby Dancing Butterflies, Love Wishes (who I actually received through the points program while it was active), and of course my two beloved boy ponies, Steamer and Baby Brother Sweet Celebrations. I have a goal to collect all the male ponies that I can, from G1 all the way to the current G4 ponies. I currently have two shelves full of ponies with more on the way!

Safflower:
Welcome to the Arena! I would love to see your drawings, whether it be pony or not :) You can post them in the Arts and Crafts corral if you would like! Ooh, and being a blacksmith sounds awesome :) Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around!

achab1984:
Welcome to the arena! :)

tailrustedtealeaf:
Welcome to the arena! Being a blacksmith sounds interesting, it's not often that I hear about those entering a trade!

MerryAnvil:

--- Quote from: Safflower on February 20, 2018, 04:07:13 PM ---Welcome to the Arena! I would love to see your drawings, whether it be pony or not :) You can post them in the Arts and Crafts corral if you would like! Ooh, and being a blacksmith sounds awesome :) Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around!

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much! I've made a thread over there, hopefully I'll have more new works to share soon! It's really awesome, I love it <3

--- Quote from: achab1984 on February 20, 2018, 05:34:15 PM ---Welcome to the arena! :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  ^.^

--- Quote from: tailrustedtealeaf on February 20, 2018, 06:02:27 PM ---Welcome to the arena! Being a blacksmith sounds interesting, it's not often that I hear about those entering a trade!

--- End quote ---

Thank you! It's certainly a neat job, and something I get to do at home so that's always nice. Plus it's such a vast field with so many possibilities! I'm lucky enough to have a great blacksmith community in my state too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version