Creativity > Customs

*update July 29th* Baby nightglider and Mint Dreams

(1/5) > >>

ButtercreamDream:
I made some babies for my own collection this week. Tiny little curls are super tricky!  I'm going to have to practice =P

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

---------------

I finally got back to making customs after a six year break (kids, you know how it is).  I was pregnant with my first child when I started this first one.  My midwife told me to start new projects and keep busy while I waited, so I prepped the bait, gave her hair and then my son arrived early.  I've got 2 very active sons and a daycare now, and almost all art got put on hold until a few weeks ago.

This sea otter themed G3 was made with him in mind, because he felt like a sea otter, lol.  He's 6 now, and he still never stops moving.   She was supposed to go in the nursery... ahem.

She has Katsilk hair from RestorDoll, and her wings are made from Opal Sparkle 'fantasy film' with glass beads for the bubbles.  This was my 3rd successful attempt at wing making (with many fails along the way). The sea otter is supposed to be cuddling a starfish while looking at the stars  ^.^

The Next one is Aurora Borealis, themed after the Northern Lights.  I love how pixieish the G4s look with wings, but I'm still getting the hang of neck plugs.  She's only the third G4 custom I'm made.

She has Crystal Aurora Borealis Fantasy film wings, and Nylon hair that has been gradient dyed.  She's got a bit of neck gap, and I said a few choice words while putting her back together, but on the whole I'm happy with how she turned out.

My current works in progress are an icy themed G4;

..And a G1 Spring Family theme, Crocuses, Daffodils and Tulips.  They have apoxy sculpt symbols.  I'm just waiting on a hair order to come in.

Thanks for looking!

-----------*update Feb 21st*
I made Frost, a snowfox friend for Crystaline.  It's been rainy for days here.  I'm waiting for a clear day to take some better pictures.

-----------*Update July 2018*

I finished the Spring Flower Family.  Presenting Mommy Tulip, Daddy Daffodil

Thanks for looking!

Safflower:
So beautiful! The wings though... They are just so cool! Just, how?! They look so professional! I can't wait to see how the WIPs come out!

nhal039:
Ohhh love love love! Everyone looks awesome and those wings are stunning

RoseNoire:
Woah, those wings are stunning. Do you plan on showing a step by step tutorial to make them ? Where did you find your technique ?
I love you spring family WIP, those cuttie marks are amazing. Huge congrats, really. :hug:

Teddy:
Holy cow, those wings are amazing!! O.O

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version