collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Firefly's Super Brag! (+ G3 Exclusive Pop Art Pony!)  (Read 656 times)

Offline Prince Firefly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • little adventurous prince of ponies
    • View Profile
    • Neocities
Firefly's Super Brag! (+ G3 Exclusive Pop Art Pony!)
« on: February 17, 2018, 12:57:47 PM »
Now, I got all of these ponies at different times, but I haven't posted about them all yet! So here's a really big brag about all these multiple buys!

ON THEIR WAY

G4 (Fakie?) Twilight Sparkle
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This princess Twilight is on her way from a seller in China!
I believe she is a fakie, because she came from a bunch of ponies in the same mold- including an Applejack and Rainbow Dash despite me not ever seeing an official princess of those two in this mold. There's also a pony I've never actually seen before in the mold- also evidence of a fakie? Here's an image of the whole set, but I'm only getting Twilight.

G4 10 random blind box ponies!

This was a random grab, 5 per purchase, and I bought two to get a total of 10 ponies.

G3 Pop Art Pony!

I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED to get this gal! I'm not sure which show she is from, but I know of her rarity, and I got her for a very, very low price.
When I saw her up for 11 dollars, I freaked and jumped on the chance to get her! She's from a very good seller, and is described to have a slight smoke smell from one of her original owners (who was not the seller), but the seller said that it's hardly noticeable. I can't smell too well anyway, so I likely won't notice.

FEBURARY

G4 Sea Poppy

I got this sweetheart along with blind bag Ditzy Doo, Dane Tee Dove, and 35th Anniversary Butterscotch!
She's currently spending her time with Bubble Splash.

G1 35th Anniversary Butterscotch

My first 35th Anniversary pony! She was the last one at the Target!
I'm very excited to get more of these gals.

G4 Blind Bag Ditzy Doo + Dane Tee Dove

I was very surprised to find Ditzy in my first blind bag! Needless to say, she is very cute and I'm super happy to have these two!

G4 Build-a-Bear Twilight Sparkle
I don't have a photo of her, but I do have a crazy story along with a bit of background.
I got her alongside a Neopet Elephante plush at Goodwill! She was the only pony there to my surprise. Her hair was severely matted and still is quite matted, but I can't do much about it since I'm not very versed with plush.
I've washed her twice and brushed out her hair.
Now, I don't put voiceboxes in ANY of my Build-a-Bears. I have scents in some (my three Pokemon. I love the lavender scent), but never a voicebox. I was playing Overwatch one day and taking a break from the game, suddenly the very beginning of the G4 theme tune started playing then turned in a glitchy nightmare of a mess.
I knew exactly what it was, and it was this Twilight. I was laughing super hard, and I have a video of her glitchy voice box screaming that I haven't posted yet anywhere.
She hasn't turned on since.
If anyone knows how to get mats out of plush ponies' hair, please do tell me! I want to get her hair back to a mostly normal state.

G1 Loyal Subjects Blind Box Glory

This girl was my valentine! I got her off the official ThinkGeek website. I was hoping to get Sundance, but they're all very cute.
She came in with my mom's valentine box, to my surprise!

G4 Princess Luna

It took a bit of looking, but this Luna is no fakie! Another collector I know on the MLP Amino has her too, and she has every marking to be an official pony. It was kinda surprising, but I know G4 ponies aren't too well made, so I wasn't very surprised.

G4 Blind Bag Sassaflash

I'd wanted Sassaflash for a while, and I finally got her at the very start of February from a Chinese seller!

JANUARY

Taylor's Box

My friend Taylor sent me this HUGE pony grail. They all formerly belonged to her little sister, and were very very well loved. I've restored about half of the box so far.
Most of them are fakies, but I love them regardless.
They have all gens, from 1 to 4. The only G2 inside is a McDonalds Ivy, but I'm very happy to now have a total of two G2s! Prince Firefly will be delighted to have a friend.

G3 Sticker Sheet (with a G3.5 surprise!)

I got this sticker sheet for my packaging journal, and to my surprise, on the bag is an illustration of a G3.5 Pinkie Pie next to the website link! Guess it shows how close together the "border" between 3 and 3.5 were.

G4 Blanket

It got very cold, so I ended up buying this blanket. It was very very soft but has degraded a bit with use and washing. Of course, it's still softer than my old blue winter blanket!
I love it a lot, though when I was opening it I accidentally cut a hole in Twilight's eye. Oops!

So, that's my pony brag! I'm very happy with this bunch! :accomplished:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 01:07:09 PM by Prince Firefly »
  hi! i'm prince firefly / thistle whistle  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pixel sources are koszegiandras + katcombs. icon by c-puff. stamps by me.
neocities // pony blog /// wishlist /// collection

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: Firefly's Super Brag! (+ G3 Exclusive Pop Art Pony!)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 01:10:13 PM »
Congrats, that is a lot of stuff from all generations!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 08:42:01 AM »
WOW! Congrats! :)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:19:29 AM »
I've got the Princess Applejack! That set is absolutely fake. The hair is better quality than a lot of modern G4's, lol.
I'd like to see if the blind bags are fake! And wow! That's a great G3 find. You got so much cool stuff!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 11:54:47 AM »
What a heap of ponies!  It's great you can brag about them all at once because we can see how many new additions you have been acquiring lately.  Love that Pop Art pony and I am super envious you snagged a 35th anniversary pony :)

Congrats :happy:

Offline Prince Firefly

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • little adventurous prince of ponies
    • View Profile
    • Neocities
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 05:40:18 PM »
I've got the Princess Applejack! That set is absolutely fake. The hair is better quality than a lot of modern G4's, lol.
I'd like to see if the blind bags are fake! And wow! That's a great G3 find. You got so much cool stuff!

The blind bags shouldn't be fake, as much as I'm aware! Thanks for confirming the fakie status of that Twilight though, I called it.
I was like, yeah, quality looks as good if not better than G4...
  hi! i'm prince firefly / thistle whistle  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

pixel sources are koszegiandras + katcombs. icon by c-puff. stamps by me.
neocities // pony blog /// wishlist /// collection

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal