Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Amazing pony deals at shopgoodwill

(1/3) > >>

Mana Minori:
I love me some thrift hunting, so I decided to alert people here and share the joy that can be found at shopgoodwill.com (search "my little pony")

There's a BaB Rarity being sold for $8, a castle playset for $10, and a Canterlot/Seaquestria set for $5 with all its parts. Lots of other good stuff, too. Happy thrifting!

LadyMoondancer:
It's a great site, BUT . . . usually super high shipping.

I've been tempted so many times, but dang that shipping . . .

I am pretty bummed that the Tacoma Goodwill sells all its MLP on Goodwill.com.  Sorry Tacoma collectors, no point in checking those stores.

lovesbabysquirmy:
Yep, it's the shipping prices that will kill you.  I cant remember if they ship internationally but I know it was a huge whine of collectors 10 years ago when I lived in the USA.

Also it really kind of sucks that Goodwill pulls all the MLP  to put on its online auction site... not as much fun hunting in-store, knowing that the donation staff are hunting to take the ponies away from you, back to the backroom... 

TheBeatlesPkmnFan42:
Guess my Goodwills aren't ones that do that? Goodwill is one of my main pony hunting places along with Value Village. Just as recent as October I found a couple G2s there. I have better G1 luck at Value Village but have found some at Goodwill before as well (that's where I thrifted Spring Song this last summer, in near perfect condition too).

poniesthatsparkle:
My Goodwill doesn't do that. The one time I ever found ponies there,  they were in a glass case that said "Buy all or none: $75!" It was just a bunch of dirty, common G4s as well as a few pushes with holes in them. It was terrible.

I actually shop at a smaller thrift store now and from what I know, they don't auction things off. I've gotten a large Styling Size Fluttershy there for just $1!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version