Pony Talk > Off Topic

The Unicorn Trend

(1/10) > >>

Dreamer:
Because unicorns are trendy now, and MLP has helped popularizing the "colorful fantasy horse" image, I assume many Arena users are as happy with this as I am  :biggrin: I always wanted unicorn stuff as a child, but there was little to none that wasn't MLP (and by then I tried to avoid the brand as much as possible :eyeroll: )

Here's the topic to post all your other colorful horsies, in any shape and color: magnets, mugs, clothing, accesories, stationery.... and if you want to sneak in a fakie or two, I won't bat an eye. This is the place for everything unicorn, but we're open to pegasi and Earth horses too  ;)

Einhornbaby:
Tehe Im with you on this! Well... sometimes it annoys me that unicorns are literally EVERYWHERE now but on the other hand : never ever was I able to have so many things with unicorn decor <3

I had my 36th birthday last saturday and my in-laws surprised me with a unicorn overload :D

So, theres a plush (from my husband, I love him, its NICI´s Rainbow Flair unipeg, he´s sooooo soft und cuddly <3) and from my in-laws I got PJs (the pants are printed all over with unicorns, the shirt shows one rainbow unicorn and lots of stars, its made of fleece), a bigger pillow and a small super soft fleece pillow
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

here is a close up of the pillows, do you spot the MLP? lol

Its FIZZY :D <3 what a coincidence!

and my birthday cake <3 unicorn too! YAY

Leave a Whisper:
Huh? Unicorns have always been the most popular mythological horse. As a kid I had Whisper the Winged Unicorn books, The Last Unicorn, MLPs, Lisa Frank stuff, this big unicorn plush my folks won me at Sea World that I always sniffed because she still smelled like a salty sea breeze.

Right now, I have The Last Unicorn, MLP, a Lisa Frank coloring book, a beautiful glass lamp, and several unicorns figurines.

ponycake:
I love it! I feel like they were in when we were little and then they just went away and you couldn't find much with them on clothing or anything. Now they're all over clothing again and all over shops. I was just thinking the other day how in it is again. They even had two unicorn styled Vans for little girls. Like what lol.

Galactica:
Our wedding theme (5 years ago) was Unicorns -  of course I've always loved unicorns and fortunately my wife has a keen appreciation of the ridiculous :D

I made this huge paper mache unicorn prop

During the afterparty we had a room for the kids to play in that featured MLP heavily (coloring books and all my unicorn MLPs)

The kids that attended our party said that it was the best wedding they had ever attended-  and a few of the girls became unicorn obsessed thereafter :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version