collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bait Appreciation Post! Show me your baits!  (Read 1397 times)

Offline misskindle

• No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
  • ~Everything must be PINK~
    • View Profile
Re: Bait Appreciation Post! Show me your baits!
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2018, 12:24:00 AM »
Oh boy, I have to dig up a photo of my Sweet Pop. I got her as part of a bait box from MLPExpress, and I've fondly referred to her a my pirate pony. Her hair is almost completely buzzed, and one of her eyes appears to be melted. It's completely speherical instead of gem-cut and filled with air bubbles. The other one is just fine, albeit a few scratches.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2018, 01:14:51 AM »
I have 2 baits and a handful of ponies that could use some serius restoration (hair cuts, pen marks, rubbed glitter symbols) but none of those are severe enough for me to dismiss them as baits, partially because they're childhood ponies and were probably in better condition when my sister or I got them.

First up: baits Lemondrop and Moondancer. They were absolutely disgusting when I got them, smelled like smoke, but after about 2 or 3 years of sitting in baking soda, all that's left is slime and dirt. Also less marker on Lemondrop than there was before, though Moondancer's symbols are all marker. Funny, she's more white than my nice Moondancer. Not to mention Lemondrop's head/body mismatch and lack of tail.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Next up are the baitiest childhood ponies I have. Sunlight has so many scuffs and marks, her head turns easily, yet her glitter symbols are pristine. Sunbeam rattles and her tail isn't too hard to pull out. Sadly most glitter symbols on my childhood ponies didn't hold up well. Poor Firefly even got some brown discoloration recently from being next to a plush Dr Whooves.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Moondancer is gorgeous!

Sorry but loads of these baits are giving me ideas for customs  :lol: I know that isn't the point of the thread though  :blush:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2018, 08:58:43 AM »
Oh my gosh all of these baits are so cute and funny! thanks guys. The first couple ones with the scratched out eyes....How did they get like that? Unless they were rubbed against cement!! wow!

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2018, 09:09:01 AM »
Mlp Sunsparkle -
Star Shine in PJs is a great idea to cover the staining to her body   :thumb:
Pony Wear does have its uses!  :lol:

thats such a good idea! or to hide a pony who has no tail!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal