TCB > Wanted!

Wanted - G1 So Soft bait for deflock

(1/2) > >>

Cessna 150Chick:
Looking for the nastiest, grimiest So Soft ponies in need of a serious makeover.
Dirty, lots of flocking loss? Perfect. Hair frizzed beyond help, cut into a mohawk, or just missing altogether? Even better!
I can't help ponies with damage like missing body parts or deep teeth marks tho...

Most interested in So Softs that did not have an unflocked counterpart in the USA. Would especially like to do a Magic Star, Bouncy or Paradise as my next project...Twist would be a holy grail! 

Aurora:
Are you looking to get some to do for yourself, or to fix them for other people?  I know I have Shady in my sale box, but I haven't listed her yet.

Stiletto:
Hey, PMing you now!

Cessna 150Chick:
Aurora, a little of both. Another collector wants deflocking done but doesn't have the ponies, and I have some really great ideas for alternate rehair colors...but the ponies tell me what colors THEY want! Haven't had one complain yet about getting gross old flocking removed and being all pretty again...
Must admit, Shady has a really rich vibrant color, she'd be a real pleasure to work on! How much, and is her hair toast or salvageable?
I've scored a couple ponies but there's always room for one more especially if the price is right :)

Aurora:
Bait So Soft Fifi  $2
http://imgur.com/a/hC9R6

I will do some digging later today, my sales bins are frightening. But I think she has been partially deflocked, and her hair wasn't really bad...

Until then, this poor Fifi could use a home!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version