collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Faerie-StarV's Art Thread: January Theme  (Read 1907 times)

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Faerie-StarV's Art Thread: January Theme
« on: February 12, 2018, 12:18:04 PM »
Based on previous post, I can no longer rely Photobucket to show my new pics so with everyone's suggestion, I moved some of my artwork to Flickr.
Thanks to Christahope for helping me how to link it here from Flickr. :3 Now onto art!  :frolic:

As the title says, I'm doing a January theme art just for fun(and motivate me to finish things that I've started) even though I'm month behind uploading it here, I'm doing it anyway because why not?  :happy: On Valentines Day, I'll upload some of my February/Valentines Theme.

I made this pic back in early 2017 but finished coloring it on Photoshop recently before January ended. :3 It's G4 Snowcatcher and G3 Snowflake having a snowball fight since it's Snow Day!  :cold: I added Snowy Fur from Pretty Kitty and she is playing in the snow, looking all cute. X3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
g3 snowflake and G4 snowcatcher
I made a fanart monthly theme two years ago of Y3 Birthflower Ponies. I made both versions of Carnation; Australian and US version.
carnation m by Faerie StarV, on Flickr
january_desktop_carnation us w

I've drew five out of six collector Ponies as Chibi Anthro's. The only pony I have yet to draw is Butterscotch.
This is Blue Belle and I feel that she represents Winter Night because of blue stars for her symbol/cutie mark. People tell me that you can see the stars better at wintertime, depending on a location and far away from cities.
blue belle anthro by Faerie StarV, on Flickr

Couple years ago, I started a MLP Zodiac project but I've only done two so far and didn't get a chance to finish it but this year, I want to finish the rest.
This I made is Capricorn for December 21 – January 19.
capricorn by Faerie StarV, on Flickr

Hope everyone enjoys my pony fanart pics. Happy Winter!  :brr:

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+89)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
Re: Faerie-StarV's Art Thread: January Theme
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:58:12 PM »
Happy winter to you too! I love the snowfight pic, there's some great tension between the characters and the poses are very dynamic.

Nice work on the others too, Blue Belle looks very lovely and what a cute idea to give her a bouquet of stars!

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 02:13:02 PM »
Nice work! Cant wait to see what you have done for February and Valentine's Day!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 12:13:50 PM »
Happy winter to you too! I love the snowfight pic, there's some great tension between the characters and the poses are very dynamic.

Nice work on the others too, Blue Belle looks very lovely and what a cute idea to give her a bouquet of stars!
Thanks! XD Sadly, I live in Florida so we don't have snow here. I played in the snow before in Pennsylvania in 95 when we were visiting our relatives and it was our first time playing in the snow. :3

Thanks. :3 I came up with the idea based on the star stands that I've seen at Micheal's few years ago(I think it was for New Years decor) and that's how the result came out.

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 12:14:48 PM »
Nice work! Cant wait to see what you have done for February and Valentine's Day!
Prepare for tomorrow because I got a lot of heart related and February art to show. >:3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal