collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Breezie Madness O.O  (Read 920 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Breezie Madness O.O
« on: February 11, 2018, 03:08:14 PM »
In case anyone hasn't realised yet, I have been trying to catalogue and label my G2 and G3 ponies this week. I finally have my breezies handy. I have used both Strawberry Reef and the Wiki to identify them but I am still getting really confused because they are all so similar.

I have written down who I think I have, but but I'm not putting the names of the loose ones here because I'd like someone to give me a second opinion on who they are...so I can work out which ones I still don't have. Basically to make sure I'm right and not getting them mixed up because several look alike.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The ones in the see through carriages go with those, I am unsure if the others go with the carriages they are in. The purple one on the front looks similar to the one I have MIB with one of my SLH but her antennae are different?

I know the yellow one is Zipzee, I think I have a duplicate of her. The blue and purple ones are the ones with the blue/purple etc seethrough carriages. I have looked up their names three times. I still can't remember them ><

This one is Rose Garden I think?

This one is Lady Slipper I think?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Breezie Madness O.O
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 03:46:02 PM »
First photo:
Tumbletop, Fluffaluff, Silly Lilly, Snippity Snap, Willow Wisp, Purple Petunia
Tiddly Wink, Zippy Zinnia, Zipzee

The pastel carts go to Zippy Zinnia, Darling Dayflower (who you apparently don't have), and Purple Petunia.

Second Photo:
Azalia Bloom, Zipzee, Honeydew Hum, Meadow Moon (Yes, these go to the other set of see-through carts.)

You are correct on the last two being Rose Garden and Lady Slipper.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 03:49:13 PM by Breyer600 »

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 04:19:08 PM »
Awesome. Thank you. I got the pastel carts and breezies second hand so I guess the other one went astray before I got them :( I suppose that makes her top of the wantlist as I have her car. Does that mean I have a breezie missing a car?

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 04:36:36 PM »
Oh you have snippity snap, she is very rare and hard to find as she was only sold in the UK as a bonus pony with a large playset (kind of like bay haven g4). Her size does nothing to help try and hunt for her. She was selling for $80-100 a few years ago when breezies where very popular

Offline Breyer600

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2018, 05:06:16 PM »
Awesome. Thank you. I got the pastel carts and breezies second hand so I guess the other one went astray before I got them :( I suppose that makes her top of the wantlist as I have her car. Does that mean I have a breezie missing a car?

You're welcome.  :)

There are four sets of carts - two translucent sets and two pastel sets.

Fluffaluff, Tumbletop, and Silly Lilly came with the translucent orange, pink (reddish), and yellow set.

Honeydew Hum, Azalea Bloom, and Meadow Moon came with the translucent pink (purplish), blue,and purple set.

Zippy Zinnia, Darling Dayflower, and Purple Petunia came with the pastel green, blue,and purple set.

Dancing Daffodil, Pink Petals, and Orange Flower came with the pastel yellow, pink, and orange set.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2018, 01:11:47 AM »
Ok. So I am missing one full set of carts and the breezies that go with them. And one from the blue/green set of pastel carts. I know there is a double of Zipzee. For some reason she's the only one whose name I have no issues with. I checked the package for Fluttershy and yep, no  Breezie name on it -so do those names come from the animation or were they on the US packages or something?

Snippety Snap is the pink one with yellowish hair right? OK, I went and looked up the playset and I do have it (and Daffidazey) but I am pretty sure I didn't get it with Snippety Snap as well, just Zipzee, so I think I must have picked her up second hand somehow. Probably loose here as I'm in the UK? I'll keep in mind that she's rarer although I suspect her price has probably dropped, Breezies don't seem all that popular at the moment.

How many Breezies am I missing and are any of them exclusive to the US/Canada  (Target or anything like that?)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Breyer600

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2018, 03:03:06 PM »
I think some of the names were found in the official online descriptions and a couple were from an email Hasbro sent to someone who asked about them. 

You're missing 8 if you count the alternate pose Zipzee.

Darling Dayflower (Breezie Parade)
Dancing Daffodil (Breezie Parade)
Pink Petals (Breezie Parade)
Orange Flower (Breezie Parade)
Tra-La-La (Balloon Flying Meriweather)
Day Lily (Balloon Flying Sweet Breeze)
Knick-Knack (Balloon Flying Sweet Breeze, Heart Bright bonus)
Zipzee II (Princess Promenade DVD Set)

It's been quite awhile since I was hunting these but of those 8, I believe only Tra-La-La was released in the US - don't know how her distribution was for other countries but she wasn't a store exclusive so she should have been available elsewhere.  What info I could find on the rest indicated that Day Lily might be Canadian exclusive and Zipzee II Australian.  The Breezie Parade sets are listed as being available in Canada and Europe while Knick Knack was available in Canada in the Sweet Breeze balloon set and in Europe with Heart Bright. 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2018, 03:16:31 PM »
I didn't know who Heart Bright was but I googled her and yep, I can see MIB images of her with the breezie in a European box. So there's a good chance of finding these. I'm not too worried about alt Zipzee.

Thanks for your help :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2018, 04:25:31 AM »
Willow Wisp, Knick Knack, and Day Lily were sold with Sweet Breeze's hot air balloon as a bonus breezie pack in Canada (at Walmart). I know when they first came out the opaque cart breezie sets were quite hard to find in the US, but easier in Canada. Not sure if the distribution ever got better in the US.

Elf

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2018, 09:07:38 AM »
The Breezies are starting to endear themselves to me. I'm jealous of your Zippy Zinnia, Azalea Bloom and Orange Flower Taf. :3
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2018, 09:36:58 AM »
They are scarily addictive critters. I feel like they need to meet the baby sea ponies and start mischief wars...
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2018, 09:48:52 AM »
They are scarily addictive critters. I feel like they need to meet the baby sea ponies and start mischief wars...

Goodbye...your sanity. ;)

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 05:10:48 AM »
Sanity? I never had any of that O.O. You must be confusing me with someone else. ;)

Question for this thread which may seem obvious but I wanted to check anyway...

The Wiki doesn't have a picture of the variation for Zipzee. I know I already have 2 Zipzees which match the wiki picture, but today I got another one in a lot and her symbol is on the opposite side. Basically it's like they're twins, facing each other. This one is in the same pose I think as Snippety Snap. Is that the variant one? Because someone above said she was more common in Australia and, well, she came to me from Germany...

Normal on the left and variant on the right?

If so then it's kind of a fluke as I wasn't looking for the variant, but I absolutely don't mind having twins (or actually, triplets, as I don't seem able to part with either of the others...>.>)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 05:59:58 AM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2018, 06:34:23 AM »
Yep! The regular (left) came with the twist and style petal parlour as a regular release.  :biggrin:
The one on the right came from a 2007 set with Wysteria in the “donkey” pose. She came with a solid pink carriage and a dvd of the princess promenade. The set seems quite uncommon, and I haven’t seen it for sale much. I don’t know where it was sold, but I don’t think it got to the US. I have bought wysteria secondhand here, so she could’ve been sold here. I have seen wysteria for sale in Germany a lot too.

An interesting thing about Wysteria is that even though she was made in 2007, her head is glued on! They introduced turning heads in 2006, so it’s a bit of a mystery! Typical that mine has rust and I thought I’d be able to fix it  >_<

Mlp Sunsparkle x

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2018, 06:59:45 AM »
I adore your Pepperberry, Moondancer and the orange Divine Shine Taffeta.:lovey:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal