collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help on Flickr  (Read 390 times)

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Need help on Flickr
« on: February 10, 2018, 09:36:18 PM »
Okay, based on my last post, I made myself a Flickr account and upload some of my artwork there(with my watermark for safety) but now I need to know one thing.

How do I post the image from Flickr to here? In Photobucket, they have those options including the img section and I copy/paste it there, showing the pic but Flickr doesn't have that.

Does anyone who uses Flickr know how to do that? Please tell me! D:

Offline Christahope

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+22)
  • Depends Pony
  • Moondancer is best pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need help on Flickr
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 10:07:15 PM »
Hi there! It's pretty easy. When you click on your photo there will be four options in the bottom right corner of the pic. The second option, the curved arrow is the share option. Just click on that and choose BBCode. It should give you size options as well. All you have to do is copy and once you paste the code it will show when you post. You can always preview your post to make sure it shows before you officially post. Hope that helps :)

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Need help on Flickr
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2018, 11:44:29 AM »
Hi there! It's pretty easy. When you click on your photo there will be four options in the bottom right corner of the pic. The second option, the curved arrow is the share option. Just click on that and choose BBCode. It should give you size options as well. All you have to do is copy and once you paste the code it will show when you post. You can always preview your post to make sure it shows before you officially post. Hope that helps :)
I just tested it and thanks so much! :3 Now I can show everyone here of my pony and other fanart!  :frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal