Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

I have 2 broken toy horses, should i pitch them? Anyone want them?

(1/2) > >>

01mlplover:
I wasn't sure if i should just throw them away or if someone would have a use for them...
If you would like them, just pay shipping and they're yours  ^.^

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Galactica:
Poor things- they will be so sad in the trash!

JK (seriously though we are all scarred I think by movies like ToyStory and Brave Little Toaster)

Be strong! Do it!

01mlplover:

--- Quote from: Galactica on February 07, 2018, 01:55:05 PM ---Poor things- they will be so sad in the trash!

JK (seriously though we are all scarred I think by movies like ToyStory and Brave Little Toaster)

Be strong! Do it!

--- End quote ---

I have literally held onto these 2 for 20 some years lol. I always had the thought of posting them on here but never did. Idk y it’s so hard for me to just throw them out ugh 😑

ColdRuru:
The're a lot of artists in the model horse hobby than can easily fix this kind of things, also as some may use them as part for customs... so no, do not throw them and offer them for someone who can gave them a new life :)

01mlplover:

--- Quote from: ColdRuru on February 07, 2018, 02:21:04 PM ---The're a lot of artists in the model horse hobby than can easily fix this kind of things, also as some may use them as part for customs... so no, do not throw them and offer them for someone who can gave them a new life :)

--- End quote ---

That’s what I was thinking 😊

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version