TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Is there any way to contact a buyer on eBay from several months back?

(1/2) > >>

01mlplover:
On August 27, 2017 I sold a blind bag lot on eBay and couldn’t find the cards at the time. Me and the seller exchanged messages, saying if I found them they would pay shipping for me to send them. Well I just found them and there is no contact option on eBay 😔 Sure would be nice if it was someone on here but I’m not sure if I should put their eBay username since it’s nothing bad.

Stiletto:
Look at your feedback and if they left some for you click on their name and there should be an option for "Contact Buyer/Seller" on their eBay profile. 

01mlplover:

--- Quote from: Stiletto on February 05, 2018, 05:03:09 PM ---Look at your feedback and if they left some for you click on their name and there should be an option for "Contact Buyer/Seller" on their eBay profile. 

--- End quote ---

Nope, when I find their feedback it won’t let me click on their name. But I have looked them up through a user search and gone to their page and it isn’t showing me a contact option.

Then I thought well maybe if they have something for sale I can ask them a question and get in contact that way but they’re not selling anything.

Em_L._Pea_Customs:
Can you find the transaction in your PayPal history and contact them via email?

LadyMoondancer:
If you go to their feedback page there should be a "Contact Member" link to the right of their name / feedback score.  (Under "Quick Links".)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version