Pony Talk > Introductions

Hi Pony Friends!

(1/4) > >>

creampuffpony:
Hi lovely ponies!  :lovey:

how special to meet everyone here! <3  :hope: I am so excited to be in the My Little Pony hobby, I am just absolutely obsessed! I just welcomed home two of my grail ponies, Twinkle Eye Mimic and a Spanish Piggy Pony Peachy <3 I look forward to being an active pony member! ^____^  :happy:

pony hugs! :rainbow:

Safflower:
Welcome to the Arena! Glad to have you here :D Congrats on getting you grails! If you want, you can post a brag about them in the Pony Brag Arena :) And I think we are all a little obsessed with ponies, lol! I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you have a fun time here!

Khoufu:
Oh my, Mimic and a piggy. Quite some collection toppers! Welcome!

Mewtwofan1:
HoI! Holy horseshoes, those are some ponies to start your collection off. Most collectors only dream of having a mimic or any piggy pony, let alone actually possess one. And you’re jut starting with both of them! Big congrats! Anyway, hope to see you around the arena. Perhaps you could share that pony luck with the rest of us.

creampuffpony:

--- Quote from: Safflower on February 05, 2018, 08:20:47 PM ---Welcome to the Arena! Glad to have you here :D Congrats on getting you grails! If you want, you can post a brag about them in the Pony Brag Arena :) And I think we are all a little obsessed with ponies, lol! I look forward to seeing you around, I hope you have a fun time here!

--- End quote ---

Awwwww :heart: Thank you dear!!!! for the warmest welcome!  :lovey:
I am so happy to be here and thank you so, so much! I would love to show photos
of my two pony darlings there <3
LOL so true!
I look foward to seeing you are too!!!! ^_____^  :heart:

pony hugs! :heart:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version