collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: About me  (Read 515 times)

HNelson12

• Trade Count: (0)
About me
« on: February 03, 2018, 01:19:47 PM »
Hello,
 I have been in the pony world ever since I can remember. G2s are my childhood ponies. I would always paint things from the Friendship Gardens computer game in kindergarten art class. The G3s came out when I was in fourth grade. This was one of the most exciting times in my elementary school life.
 ersonal:

I'm from Nebraska in the United States. It's not as plain and boring as it sounds. :)

I have a degree in History and Classics. I work at a history museum and I am currently working on my Museum Studies degree. So besides ponies, I love old things.

I have been collecting since I received Ivy at my fourth birthday party.

I collect all gens. My goal is to complete my G2 collection. I think they are the prettiest and have the best accessories. I have a huge collection of G3 since they were released when I had disposable income. I pick up ponies of any gen if they strike my fancy. Later in my school career, I realized that I had been playing with a Sweetheart Sister pony, Ruby Lips, in my kindergarten room. I promptly took her home for myself (I exchanged her for a G3 Tink-A-Tink-A-Too). So I enjoy picking up Sweetheart Sisters too. :) Oh! I also found a Petite Pony at a garage sale once, just 25 cents!

The crown jewels of my collection include my original set of 16 G2s, the G2 castle, and complete Queen Sunsparkle.

I'd love to connect about G2 and G3 lore, variants, and nirvanas!

-HNelson12

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
Re: About me
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 05:43:13 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! G2 is a great generation, I love it! Sadly, the only G2 I have is a Sundance I found a while ago. Good luck on completing your collection! Glad you joined, I look forward to seeing you around!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2018, 06:10:55 PM »
Welcome to the arena! Finding G2 ponies out in thrift stores is very rare for me, so I consider it a great thrift-day if I get anything related to G2. It's neat that you're trying to complete that collection! Are you trying to get all of the Europe releases as well?

Sig by Starscout <3

HNelson12

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2018, 07:06:58 AM »
Thanks for the responses!

I am trying to get all the European ponies, as well as any other international variants, like the Spanish purple hair Seabreeze.

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »
Hello to another G2 pony fan!!! :)

Your job and studies sound interesting!!!  Is there a particular time/genre that you enjoy working with at the museum? :)

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2018, 07:08:56 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! Nice to see more G2 fans, they're such elegant looking ponies! Wish they weren't so tough to find the wild!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 11:57:57 AM »
Welcome to the arena! :)   I live in SD!!!! :)

HNelson12

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2018, 11:58:59 AM »
Hello to another G2 pony fan!!! :)

Your job and studies sound interesting!!!  Is there a particular time/genre that you enjoy working with at the museum? :)

Hi! I love to study the 1700s and 1800s. Most of the museum collections have things from the 1800s, that fits great. I love to research the real Caribbean pirates and I love 1880s clothing. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal