collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Giant Aussie Plushes Collection *need help*  (Read 404 times)

Offline Baby-Sweety

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • We need more Unicorns and Glitter
    • View Profile
Giant Aussie Plushes Collection *need help*
« on: February 03, 2018, 06:18:51 AM »
Hey sweety´s ;)

I wonder if someone can help me. Can someone show me a picture with all the ponies from this collection
I know years ago we had a Thread for that. But i dont found it ;(

That would be great :blush:

Edit: was there more than 5? = Minty - Pinkie Pie - Frilly Frocks - Rainbow Dash and Sweetberry ??
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 06:54:59 AM by Baby-Sweety »

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Giant Aussie Plushes Collection *need help*
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2018, 04:51:33 PM »
Hi, there were a lot of giant plushies produced. When I get on my PC later I will see if I can scare up some thread links/info and if you like I can PM you images of them. I used to dream of owning all of the giants but had to downsize and sell off my collection early last year. Good luck if you are hunting for them, they’re beautiful ^.^

prototypes and prizes
Prototype giants: Star Catcher, Star Swirl, Butterscotch (the Butterscotch went up on ebay many years ago and ended up in a giant plush collector’s hands :) the other two were only seen in photographs on the manufacturer’s website before the actual line went into production)

Prototype half-size “sample” giants: Rainbow Dash and Sweetberry confirmed/sold to collectors, when asked a representative mentioned there were five sample characters made

Australian colouring competition prizes: Kimono (I believe two exist)

US Pony Points mail order: Frilly Frocks (they initially produced only 10 numbered editions of her believing nobody would get enough points :P when they received way more entries the MO was closed and only enough produced to meet the standing orders, I believe numbers like 100-200 of her have been thrown around)

Wave one sold in AU/NZ stores: Minty, Rainbow Dash, Sweetberry

Wave two sold in AU/NZ stores (with butterfly backpacks): Frilly Frocks v2, Minty v2, Twinkle Twirl

Wave three sold in AU/NZ stores: Minty v3, Wysteria, Pinkie Pie

Half-size “mini giants” of the exact same construction as W3 but with zipper pockets in the back: Sweetie Belle, Minty, Wysteria, Pinkie Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal