collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75249 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #420 on: February 15, 2019, 03:16:32 AM »
Sorry I'm late the party when it comes to commenting , but I love these! :lovey:  :lovey: :lovey:
I also think baby sea pony shells would be fantastic! :frolic:  I've always had problems displaying baby sea ponies :yikes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shadowperla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2019, 04:57:45 PM »
Hi. If I can ask, will copies of bag-pony (from bag, Cotton and Bluebell) be made? White, maybe, and mirrored, or unicorn/pegasus?

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #422 on: March 19, 2019, 02:51:17 PM »
Hi. If I can ask, will copies of bag-pony (from bag, Cotton and Bluebell) be made? White, maybe, and mirrored, or unicorn/pegasus?

I don't understand what you're asking. Do you have a photo?

Offline Shadowperla

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 19, 2019, 06:58:22 PM »
Yes, from wiki (my is away)

I love them! But, my bag is not fit to use much, and switching pony onto other bag seems wrong, so then I ask if you are planning to reproduce these  :lol:

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #424 on: March 20, 2019, 08:36:21 PM »
no plans to. You can always cut the custom pony in half and make those ;-)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #425 on: April 24, 2019, 03:59:03 PM »
Pre order for sea Glimmers is coming up this weekend! https://www.facebook.com/events/584739558706380/?ti=icl please Be sure to opt into the event for more information.  These are scheduled to be shipped in July of 2019. Please tell your friend and try to order multiples for customs,  bulk order etc. as prices will go up! We hope you like the Sea Glimmers as much as we do. :heart:

Ponies will be on the pre order from Friday-Monday.  If you I don’t have Facebook please visits my webpage in signature under hqgq1c on Friday. Thanks!
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 04:06:51 PM by Clipper »

Offline Squirtsquirt

• Trade Count: (+235)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 25, 2019, 05:11:31 PM »
Pre order for sea Glimmers is coming up this weekend! https://www.facebook.com/events/584739558706380/?ti=icl please Be sure to opt into the event for more information.  These are scheduled to be shipped in July of 2019. Please tell your friend and try to order multiples for customs,  bulk order etc. as prices will go up! We hope you like the Sea Glimmers as much as we do. :heart:

Ponies will be on the pre order from Friday-Monday.  If you I don’t have Facebook please visits my webpage in signature under hqgq1c on Friday. Thanks!

OK, I was never really into the sea ponies as a kid, but I have to admit, I like the looks of these!  These will definitely be a temptation.  Whether I have the room for them is another story! :D
Thanks to Whippetluv for my awsome persona pony!!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: April 25, 2019, 05:16:06 PM »
Pre order for sea Glimmers is coming up this weekend! https://www.facebook.com/events/584739558706380/?ti=icl please Be sure to opt into the event for more information.  These are scheduled to be shipped in July of 2019. Please tell your friend and try to order multiples for customs,  bulk order etc. as prices will go up! We hope you like the Sea Glimmers as much as we do. :heart:

:shocked: OMGS your making Sea Ponies!!!! The blue and yellow ones are my favorites! My daughter likes the white and blue.

Do they have names?

:frolic: :yippee: :hifive: :tackleglomp: :taco:
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 07:10:30 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #428 on: April 25, 2019, 10:39:57 PM »

OK, I was never really into the sea ponies as a kid, but I have to admit, I like the looks of these!  These will definitely be a temptation.  Whether I have the room for them is another story! :D

you can display them in your bathtub lol :P

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #429 on: April 25, 2019, 10:41:33 PM »
I told myself I didn't need these.

Then I thought maybe I needed one.

I really like the final versions though.

I will have to give this some thought. Clipper, will they be available in international locations at a later date as well? (UK, Europe) like previous?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #430 on: April 25, 2019, 10:42:09 PM »

:shocked: OMGS your making Sea Ponies!!!! The blue and yellow ones are my favorites! My daughter likes the white and blue.

Do they have names?

:frolic: :yippee: :hifive: :tackleglomp: :taco:

Glad you like them!

Yes they do have names.

I made a post about them about a month ago on a separate thread, but got ignored. :O(

Yellow - Glitzy Waves
Pink - Sea Rose
Blue - Sapphire Sparkle
White - Ocean Mist

Post Merge: April 25, 2019, 10:45:37 PM

I told myself I didn't need these.

Then I thought maybe I needed one.

I really like the final versions though.

I will have to give this some thought. Clipper, will they be available in international locations at a later date as well? (UK, Europe) like previous?

UK is still lacking a distributor at this time, but maybe The Pony Business will bring them to UK Pony Con, if I can get them to pick them up in their shop.  I just haven't heard back from them just yet. I do have 2 other distributors in Europe in the works, so I will say yes they will be available, but a little later on - how previous released trends have been. :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 10:45:37 PM by Clipper »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 25, 2019, 10:48:34 PM »
I won't be at ponycon this year most likely, so I might have to pass on these :/ Import is just not worth it while outside events are playing havoc with our currency and making everything hit the import threshold much more quickly.

TPB is great but the couriers they use tend to leave things at local stores rather than deliver to door and I can't drive or navigate to places so it's not really a solution for me either sadly.

Pity, they are very pretty :)

Hopefully they'll get here eventually! Or someone will do a UK bulk order I can get in on. Thanks for the info!
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #432 on: April 25, 2019, 10:55:57 PM »
I won't be at ponycon this year most likely, so I might have to pass on these :/ Import is just not worth it while outside events are playing havoc with our currency and making everything hit the import threshold much more quickly.

TPB is great but the couriers they use tend to leave things at local stores rather than deliver to door and I can't drive or navigate to places so it's not really a solution for me either sadly.

Hopefully they'll get here eventually! Or someone will do a UK bulk order I can get in on. Thanks for the info!

Taffeta - Do you get charged import fees from the ponies coming from other countries in Europe?
If there is a UK bulk order formed I will message you right away. 

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 25, 2019, 11:01:26 PM »

Taffeta - Do you get charged import fees from the ponies coming from other countries in Europe?
If there is a UK bulk order formed I will message you right away. 

Thanks, that will help. I can be patient :)

Right now there are no tariffs between the UK and other EU countries, but that is subject to change depending on the final Brexit agreement (or lack thereof). Which could be as soon as June (but probably not till October).

I would use TPB - I did that with the valentines - but the courier left the package at a store I had no way of getting to on my own, so it was a complex process to receive it. That's why it isn't an option for me to do that right now.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline PoserBeachball

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 26, 2019, 03:29:51 AM »
I'm in the UK too and would be interested in the seaponies.

Clipper, could you announce here or message about availability please?

Taffeta, it costs more, but TPB have a postage option to send parcels to home addresses rather than pick-ups. I had one sent this way.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:38:22 AM by PoserBeachball »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal