collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75085 times)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #315 on: August 03, 2018, 04:43:46 AM »
Giveaway ends the 25th of August.

I can confirm that the Artistry Girls will be available at the UK Ponycon. If there are any leftover, they will be put on Paint Kitty’s Stall and The Pony Business webpages. :)

HQG1C is currently running a raffle type giveaway where you get tickets for buying two specific ponies here is the link http://hqg1c.forumotion.com/t286-hqg1c-giveaway-spanish-sweet-tooth-moc-gingerbread-and-more#1632
They will be giving away a Spanish Sweet Tooth, MOC Gingerbread and other cool prizes

Typical that this happens when I can't buy ponies :/ How long is that going to run for?

Also, I really like the Artistry ponies. When and if I ever have money again I will probably be looking to get one or other of those. Clipper, can you confirm whether they will/are available through UK and/or European stockists (pref. UK) and whether any of them might be around at Ponycon in October??

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #316 on: August 03, 2018, 04:51:53 AM »
Well, that's something at least. Thanks for the confirmation :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #317 on: August 03, 2018, 12:14:14 PM »
Taffeta , If you are able to do the giveaway, and want to save on postage. I am certain PaintKitty will let me put your order in her bulk box, and she can mail her to you (or collect at the ponycon). I could message you your coupon numbers. ;)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #318 on: August 03, 2018, 10:05:39 PM »
How long does it take to ship ponies after ordering? I ordered a bunch weeks ago and I haven't had any confirmation of shipping but I have been asked by ecrater to leave feedback.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #319 on: August 04, 2018, 01:36:23 AM »
Taffeta , If you are able to do the giveaway, and want to save on postage. I am certain PaintKitty will let me put your order in her bulk box, and she can mail her to you (or collect at the ponycon). I could message you your coupon numbers. ;)

I would love to, but right now my money is super tight because of having to find rent deposits and stuff for London next year. Unless something changes, I probably have no pony money till October, when hopefully I'll be teaching and get paid for that as well. So unfortunately I'm out of this one this time :( Never mind. I'm sure there will be another one in the future. And I might be good by the time ponycon happens, so I'll at least be able to look out for things there with any luck.

Thank you for the kind offer though. I appreciate it :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #320 on: August 04, 2018, 01:29:17 PM »
How long does it take to ship ponies after ordering? I ordered a bunch weeks ago and I haven't had any confirmation of shipping but I have been asked by ecrater to leave feedback.

Which shop did you order them from? There are a bunch of ponies on pre order. I just processed a few of the distribution boxes the other day.

Ponies on Pre order:

*Ulitmate Bundles
*Ultra Bundles
*Sweet Treat Sisters

*All Katz Pony Shop , Paint Kitty's Stall and The Pony Business are distributors. There ponies are all on pre order as well. They come through me first and get posted to them. all those ponies have been shipped to those distributors.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 01:32:27 PM by Clipper »

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #321 on: August 04, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »

Hi!

You ordered from my shop July 18th, ponies will be mailed out this week:) Your order contained ponies that were part of a pre order and they will all ship together;)

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #322 on: August 04, 2018, 09:14:50 PM »

Which shop did you order them from? There are a bunch of ponies on pre order. I just processed a few of the distribution boxes the other day.

Ponies on Pre order:

*Ulitmate Bundles
*Ultra Bundles
*Sweet Treat Sisters

*All Katz Pony Shop , Paint Kitty's Stall and The Pony Business are distributors. There ponies are all on pre order as well. They come through me first and get posted to them. all those ponies have been shipped to those distributors.

That explains everything <3 I don't mind sitting tight, no rush at all! Thanks for letting me know. I'm very excited to get them in and I'll do their hair and post pics too!

Offline Dreamchaser

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 23, 2018, 04:26:16 PM »
So is Clipper kind of in charge of this project here? I submitted some kind of request on FB. But I have questions, and I am a sculpting artist. I have IDEAS!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #324 on: August 24, 2018, 01:17:42 AM »
So is Clipper kind of in charge of this project here? I submitted some kind of request on FB. But I have questions, and I am a sculpting artist. I have IDEAS!

Feel free to send me a message on Facebook . :)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #325 on: August 26, 2018, 12:11:00 AM »
Just wanted to share that a newsletter has gone out to hq members.. I am pasting it here so no arena members miss out on upcoming release info.

“Dear Collector Club Members!

This week only from August 26th-Sept 2nd, enjoy 20% off at Clipper's Sail and Katz Pony Shop!

Promotional 20% off discount includes all current and presale items.

*Available on Presale*

Artistry Girls-Rhythm, Rhyme, Pizzazz, and Flow! (Katz Pony Shop Bundle includes exclusive free bonus , with the first 10 orders!)
Intergalatic Family Gift Set-Midnight, Nightfall, Onyx, and Obsideon! (Clipper's Sail Exclusive!)

*Available now in limited quantity: Genie, Puppy Love, Kitty Love, Batty Boo and more!!!

https://katzponyshop.ecrater.com/c/2092337/g1-hq-collector-custom-ponies

https://clipper.ecrater.com/c/2078822/collectors-club-hqg1c

Use Promo Code at Check out: CLUB20 (To activate using a mobile device you must click "Desktop Site" on bottom right of the shopping cart upon checkout.)

Made with Love,
~HQG1C~ “

Clipper
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 08:39:27 AM by Clipper »

Offline Gator

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 26, 2018, 01:03:59 AM »
Clipper, when I click the newsletter in my email, it comes up saying I need an app to view it.  Is there anyway to read it without an app?  I really wanted to read the piece on painting symbols.  Thanks in advance

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #327 on: August 26, 2018, 06:30:49 AM »
Oof, of course it's during my textbook week!
It's lovely to see the artistry girls avaliable outside of the expensive bundle!

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #328 on: August 26, 2018, 07:24:34 AM »
Oh heeeeck yeah!  I just pre-bought all the artistry girls!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 26, 2018, 01:44:17 PM »
I got six of the glitter dragons so I could make glitter versions of the UK princess dragons.

I also want to try treating my ponies' hair like Matcha did, but to be honest the thought of using heat terrifies me.  Maybe I'll test it out on the hair of a HQG1C that I intend to customize anyway.

Speaking of which, I have seen people giving the 'glitter blank' ponies dye jobs that just blow me away.  Like, multiple colors so that ponies look like nebulas and sunsets.  I am in awe.

I can't wait to see!!!

I love the artistry girls! What great colors! And the sweets pegasus are Darling!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 01:47:05 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal