collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75298 times)

Offline lilico

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lilico.be
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #225 on: April 26, 2018, 06:53:37 AM »
Haw ! I didn't know them until -very- recently, and.. hum... it's *possible* I bought a few... Hem *5!*... of them right now through your page, Clipper...

NEW Website ! My MLP Unicorn Collection is now visible here : https://lilico-lilico.wixsite.com/mylittleuni

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #226 on: April 26, 2018, 07:53:25 AM »
I saw the preview of the fair pony, and im really excited to see her in person.  ^.^ I love that the sitting pose is having more (even if unofficial) ponies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: April 26, 2018, 09:06:59 AM »
Finally cracked and got the first 2 Glitter Island ponies! I'm definitely going to get the rest of the set, and I've got my eye on the Farmer Boys and Slushies.

I don't have a set place for them to display, so they're my traveling ponies! They're keeping my company during the end of the semester.
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: April 26, 2018, 02:05:28 PM »
Welp, you guys broke me. Dasher arrived today :) He's very nice, I'm excited to compare him to my official boys when I get the chance to (can't access most of my collection atm, long story).

Offline Stellaluna

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2018, 05:03:47 PM »
I have never heard of Hasbro going after a third party TF company, and they would be a looot easier targets.
It's true. Third Party transformers has always been something of an open secret with Hasbro. They know they're out there and know exactly who they are, but they kinda turn a blind eye to it. Third Party vendors are actually the MAJORITY of sellers at conventions like TFcon and Autobot Assembly. However, Hasbro did draw the line at their own convention BotCon, in which Third Party on the vendor floor was not allowed. Again, it was an open secret that Third Parties still attend and sell, just from out of their hotel rooms which everyone calls "Parts Parties". So if any Hasbro die-hard loyalists ask questions, they can just be like "Yeah, you know, I'm just selling parts. A little bit of this, a little bit of that." And yeah, there actually are die-hard Hasbro loyalists that bash Third Party collectors - even if Hasbro themselves don't really make a big deal out of it.

Toy collector culture is so fascinating, isn't it? (Also sorry this reply is super late. I just see TFs being mentioned and I just have to chime in. ^^)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 05:05:37 PM by Stellaluna »

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #230 on: April 27, 2018, 10:18:04 PM »
Haw ! I didn't know them until -very- recently, and.. hum... it's *possible* I bought a few... Hem *5!*... of them right now through your page, Clipper...

Thanks for your order! I will have your ponies out by Monday :D!

I will have some updates for the arena very soon on Pepper Jack, and a few others :D. Also will be hosting a Rapunzel give away (at pony fair, but anyone can join in). I will cross post the info here soon. Unless you guys want to see a preview you can see on the hqg1c.forumotion.com . Once all details are finalized, they will be posted on the arena.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 10:23:41 PM by Clipper »

Offline Kikwifluff

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Bait ponies need love too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: April 29, 2018, 06:55:01 PM »
I love my HQG1 ponies :heart: And today I placed an order for Frost-  he’s so handsome!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #232 on: May 04, 2018, 08:58:06 AM »
I’ve added information about the Rapunzel abs hq prototype boy give away on the Pony Fair section. The post also shows the teaser of two ponies being given out if you enter. ;)

Offline lilico

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lilico.be
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2018, 11:23:27 PM »
Received !
They're lovely ! Nice job !

I'll post a pic of the whole team as soon as I can.
NEW Website ! My MLP Unicorn Collection is now visible here : https://lilico-lilico.wixsite.com/mylittleuni

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 15, 2018, 12:01:22 AM »
Oh wow... These are so cool! I never knew about HQG1C! *o* Why can’t Hasbro themselves do something this awesome!?

Goodbye, money! :money:
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #235 on: May 16, 2018, 09:49:52 AM »
I rerooted one of the newborn HQG1C's the other night, and I can confirm they have an excellent, full head of hair.  Took me most of a G3 pony's mane to reroot a newborn's mane.  ;)   I still need to finish her new tail . . .
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline nessa16

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • View Profile
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
« Reply #236 on: May 16, 2018, 01:15:29 PM »
Anybody have the Valentine girls?  I just opened mine.  I got the pearly versions, and I am somewhat...underwhelmed, disappointed?  There is a black spot on the white one's right shoulder.  I know they say that they may have random marks but it is so obvious on the white pony!  And it seems like it is under the pearly coating, so assuming it is not removable.  Also, the red's pearly coating is hard to distinguish on her coloring.  I just feel like they were not quite worth what was charged for them.  They just aren't as great as some of the past releases.  Especially, being more expensive being pearly.  Anyone else somewhat underwhelmed by these or any other release?  I feel like I am just stuck with them, especially with the black spot on the shoulder of the white one.  Maybe it's time to learn re-hairing and maybe that will help me like the white one more even with the black spot.  I feel like I am talking about Jack Sparrow's black spot summoning the Kraken lol. 

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 16, 2018, 01:16:31 PM »
I still haven't seen the slushies. What are they like
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #238 on: May 16, 2018, 03:34:45 PM »
I've somewhat recently been getting very interested in these, as well! They are so well done and so beautiful, they look identical to real G1s!

I really really love Dasher, I oogled at him forever, and still do! That new Spring boy is lovely as well, and I LOVE Pepperjack!
I really love Kitty Love, as well and the bat baby as well, and Lucky Star- who am I kidding, all their ponies are amazing!

And I love that fair pony so much, I might have to get her! Unfortunately I can't attend this year's fair, it's pretty far for me, but that pony is so lovely and would be awesome to have. :lovey: Also it'd be wonderful to support the Pony Fair (And HQG1C!), even if I can't go, but just to support the cause and show interest to keep it going, so that hopefully someday I am able to go to a Pony Fair!
Edit: I BOUGHT THE PONYFAIR PONY. She'll be first custom pony of any kind! And she is so, so gorgeous, I everything about her, I'm so excited!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:12:55 PM by Esbayne »

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #239 on: May 16, 2018, 03:53:13 PM »
I only have the regular valentines and there aren't any flaws I can see in terms of marks and such. The hair is pretty wild on them, though. I haven't had a chance to do anything about it yet. Genie (who I don't have) has such nice untangled hair from factory, so I do wonder if the rooting is different for some of these. It's not really a complaint, just an observation. I like working with pony hair and doing the hair and stuff but I wonder if there is any way in the packaging of these before distribution that some kind of tie or something could be used to prevent hair getting tangled (especially if going into long distance transit?) MLP used to use (and retro ones still use) plastic strips to keep the hair from getting tangled and messed up. I wonder about that for future releases that have small heads and lots of hair...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal