collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75313 times)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2018, 09:45:25 AM »
Now that's a problem I can get behind.  :P

BTW I am going to do another Tumblr giveaway soon;  not sure who the giveaway pony will be yet.  (Not Pepperjack since he's not out yet.  ;)  )  Maybe a Playful Baby or two.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2018, 08:07:50 PM »
will there be any more sitting plain white ponies being made in the near future? :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #212 on: April 12, 2018, 10:48:19 PM »
will there be any more sitting plain white ponies being made in the near future? :D

Possibly, but not at the moment. I may have a few more Snow's hiding in some boxes. Just check on my ecrater shop often, I sometimes manage to find them and post them up. :)

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 12, 2018, 10:50:55 PM »

Possibly, but not at the moment. I may have a few more Snow's hiding in some boxes. Just check on my ecrater shop often, I sometimes manage to find them and post them up. :)

arghhhhhh don't want to miss out on her :P
will do ;)

wanted list
for trade

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #214 on: April 12, 2018, 10:55:22 PM »

will do ;)

I will look into those white blank ones without hair too. I think I mentioned it to you last we chatted in pm :D

Offline shabbychicdee

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2018, 12:02:18 AM »

will do ;)

I will look into those white blank ones without hair too. I think I mentioned it to you last we chatted in pm :D
yes please. i'm still over the moon with my sitting two.
im really blown away at how amazing the HQ customs are made.

wanted list
for trade

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2018, 07:09:01 AM »
It's a group project.  Those in charge of the group have done the leg work and found a factory  and are paying them to remake old g1 molds and then producing original characters using molds that look just like g1.  There have been several released thus far.  And now they are even moving on to "modified" g1 molds.  We will be getting a male unicorn this year hopefully.  They tend to cost $25-35 for the adults.  You can join the Facebook group.  Just search hqg1c collector customs.  Or take a look at Clipper's shop.

I'll post some pictures of mine when I get home later.

A male unicorn?!?!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2018, 07:56:56 AM »
It's a group project.  Those in charge of the group have done the leg work and found a factory  and are paying them to remake old g1 molds and then producing original characters using molds that look just like g1.  There have been several released thus far.  And now they are even moving on to "modified" g1 molds.  We will be getting a male unicorn this year hopefully.  They tend to cost $25-35 for the adults.  You can join the Facebook group.  Just search hqg1c collector customs.  Or take a look at Clipper's shop.

A male unicorn?!?!

Oh that is a fantastic idea.  We need a male unicorn and pegasus!!

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2018, 06:33:37 AM »
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share some updates. Pepper Jack is coming along nicely... He is still not finished, but here is a progress photo. I hope you all like him. I will be setting up a Orlando Pony Fair pick up thread under Pony Fairs, sometime this. As well as another thread in the For Sale section with pre order links to ship for your country / region. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh is he a TAF? He looks fun! Would be a great addition to the TAF foodie ponies like Sugarberry.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2018, 10:04:24 AM »

A male unicorn?!?!

Yes but he is delayed. Not sure when he will be made.

Post Merge: April 15, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

Yes he will have our version of a ‘taf’ look. He will have freckles as well.
Hi everyone! I just wanted to share some updates. Pepper Jack is coming along nicely... He is still not finished, but here is a progress photo. I hope you all like him. I will be setting up a Orlando Pony Fair pick up thread under Pony Fairs, sometime this. As well as another thread in the For Sale section with pre order links to ship for your country / region. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh is he a TAF? He looks fun! Would be a great addition to the TAF foodie ponies like Sugarberry.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2018, 10:05:16 AM »

A male unicorn?!?!

Yes but he is delayed. Not sure when he will be made.

I want to :grouphug: you people.

Offline Sawkinator

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2018, 10:37:07 AM »
Aw, Pepperjack is adorable! can't help but think he's related to Applejack somehow

I really should get a couple of these ponies soon. Now I just have to decide which ones to get first...  :wonder:

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2018, 02:31:44 PM »
Aw, Pepperjack is adorable! can't help but think he's related to Applejack somehow

I really should get a couple of these ponies soon. Now I just have to decide which ones to get first...  :wonder:

Pepperjack needs a glow in the dark sibling named Ghost Pepper. His/her symbol could be a pepper with two Xs for eyes. XD

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2018, 07:46:30 PM »
"He will have freckles as well"

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I can't wait for him to come out... I would like to be part of the Orlando pickup thread. Will that be here on the Arena or on the HQG1C forum?
~Foxtale~

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2018, 10:23:11 PM »
"He will have freckles as well"

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I can't wait for him to come out... I would like to be part of the Orlando pickup thread. Will that be here on the Arena or on the HQG1C forum?

It will be on the arena and Facebook . You can actually pre order him now for pick up if you click my image in signature . ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal