collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75344 times)

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2018, 07:27:43 AM »
Their Instagram is hqg1c  ^.^

Their Instagram is private just like their Facebook.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2018, 07:31:32 AM »
Their Instagram is hqg1c  ^.^

Their Instagram is private just like their Facebook.

try searching by the hashtag

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/hqg1c/
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2018, 09:47:56 AM »
We also have a mailing list / message board chat room service. Please feel free to sign up and we send updates for pre orders there ;) http://hqg1c.forumotion.com

Can someone link me where they are making the new announcements?  :biggrin:
best way to get the most recent announcements and info is to join teh facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130185830981577/

Not really active on FB thanks to them claiming I'm "not a real person". Do they have an instagram?

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2018, 10:23:43 AM »
I have to echo what Zapper etc have said. I don't really like social media either and although I did try to join with my facebook name, it's still pending. I don't use facebook that much, though, really only for keeping in touch with people, so I don't really want it attached to pony stuff if I can help it.

I did try to join the forum as well. The forum uses CAPTCHA (and a really weird version of it) to sign up. For the record, CAPTCHA is well documented as not being disability friendly. I have to say that this kind of CAPTCHA is really not autism friendly. ><

It would be nice to see pictures here and on other pony forums as well. People run preorders, contests, sales etc through here of these items. It doesn't make sense that the items aren't revealed here too.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2018, 10:37:19 AM »
i hope they remake the main six in g1 poses like
fluttershy being in the locket pose
apple jack in the truly pose
pinkie pie in the quackers pose
rainbow dash in the firefly pose
rarity in the mimic pose
and twilight in a combo of powder and lofty
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline otocolobus_manul

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Hope shines eternal
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2018, 01:28:25 PM »
I have to keep my social media presence to a minimum so I use my mother's account to view the group on Facebook. Will I be removed if I never post?
looking for this Calico Critters/Sylvanian Families coat rack!
New sales/trade thread: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,378291.0.html
Wishlist: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,360893.msg1319821.html#msg1319821

Offline Raindrop

• Trade Count: (+299)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2018, 06:10:46 PM »
I have to keep my social media presence to a minimum so I use my mother's account to view the group on Facebook. Will I be removed if I never post?

Periodically the page is purged, although there has been a warning post previously before this happens.  If you like or comment on something when that happens, you will not be removed.

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2018, 07:50:25 PM »
Hey everyone! I do appoligize we don't get to update here as frequently as facebook, instagram etc! Honestly since photobucket changed to paid only, i haven't figured out how to upload my photos on forums anymore. FB and IG are just way easier since 99% of my posts come directly from a cell phone and it's a million times easier to just direct upload to social media. You all are welcome to follow me on Instagram at KatzEyeStudios. I have a link to my store in my bio there or just search our #HQG1C.

I work full time when I'm not designing, shipping, and all the other fun stuff behind the scenes, but I will try to make a better effort to come back to the board for updates;)

Whenever new ponies are available the pre orders go up in the sales forum. Currently coming up we have our newest boy Pepperjack with his brown cowboy (tex hat mold,) clear glitter hats, and white glitter modified baby dragons (spike mold) with no tongue sticking out, cartoon eyes and cheak blush! These will be the last new additions as we gear up for pony fair. The samples are currently being created but you can see concepts in my store. Pepperjack is bright green with orange hair and tri colored chili peppers/slices.

If anyone ever has a question, please always feel free to PM me or if you'd like me to create a notification list for when new ponies are available:)

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2018, 08:52:49 AM »
i hope they remake the main six in g1 poses like
fluttershy being in the locket pose
apple jack in the truly pose
pinkie pie in the quackers pose
rainbow dash in the firefly pose
rarity in the mimic pose
and twilight in a combo of powder and lofty

Oh my gosh THAT IS MY DREAM!!! That would be the best ever!!

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2018, 10:28:13 AM »
Unlikely that'll ever happen, for legal reasons.  Hasbro's much more likely to C&D G4 stuff as it's their current line, I'd imagine.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2018, 10:51:38 AM »
I don't think the HQG1C crew is really interested in replicating Hasbro characters anyway . . . To me the fun of the line is that the ponies are all brand new.  :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2018, 11:23:49 AM »
I am pretty sure you can post facebook images on here so I'm not sure how that's a problem?

In any case, after having gone to war with CAPTCHA yesterday only to join the forum and not be able to find anything on it, I kind of waved the white flag.

I would like to see stuff on the Arena so that I don't have to melt my brain into a tiny puddle trying to find things. I realise I'm an idiot, but I can't navigate or handle logistical stuff and that includes websites. It took me four years to find the Gallery on the Arena, so yeah, that's what I'm dealing with.

So I would really like to ask that the HQG1C stuff is all posted here as well at the same time as on the other forums. I am sure there is picture hosting available. If worst came to it I can host an image on my server for it to be posted on here, that's not hard to do.

But I don't want to play treasure hunt, hide and seek and then present my entry pass just to find out what the heck the next pony is meant to be.

Please take pity on idiots like me and try and get more stuff up on the Arena :)

Thank you :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2018, 11:42:29 AM »
I think what Wysteria was referring to was that it's easy to get images from a phone onto Facebook, but (if you're on a phone) not easy to get them from Facebook to the Arena.  Because that requires getting the URL for the picture . . . hard to do on a phone.

When I'm on a "real" computer I use Flickr for pictures, but it does not have an intuitive way of getting photos from a phone to Flickr.  (I tried and tried and finally gave up.  You would think a photo-hosting site would make it easy!)  So I feel her pain.

But anyway, I am on a 'real' computer a lot and would be happy to host pictures on Flickr and post them here.  I've been unclear if that was allowed before.  Like, I feel it's rude to just yoink and repost someone's pictures without permission, especially from a private group.

But if it is permissible I will be glad to post pics. :)

@Wysteria:  Another idea . . . What about an official Tumblr for HQG1C?  It is easy to post pictures from a phone to Tumblr, and then you could just post "Check out the latest Tumblr post to see Pony XYZ!"  Just a thought.  :)
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2018, 12:03:16 PM »
I've posted images on here from my phone so I am not sure it's that much of a problem but I don't use facebook on the phone and I don't use Flickr either. I guess I'm also not uploading them :/

If the Tumblr was linked directly to the specific item it was talking about it would be ok. What I am really getting at is the vague "this is happening!" and then the need to go hunting for that information as opposed to having it easily accessible.

I still personally would rather see it on the Arena. The big problem with the social media etc is the lockdown private club element of it that requires clearance to just see a picture. If that were not the case, then it would be fine - but it can't be the case, because otherwise anyone could hijack it. Because social media isn't a community forum. It's social media.

I just feel like ponypeople are losing out because the Arena isn't social media. That's surely not right.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:06:03 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal