collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75269 times)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2018, 12:37:18 PM »
Ok, thanks Cyberunicorn. I will be patient. I'm waiting for Genie - so excited! I also want Dasher now, lol! They're all so pretty.

They are lovely, not got dasher yet but genie is so cute. Had to get frost and snow so that my white activity pony had a family haha

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2018, 12:39:11 PM »
Ok, thanks Cyberunicorn. I will be patient. I'm waiting for Genie - so excited! I also want Dasher now, lol! They're all so pretty.

They are lovely, not got dasher yet but genie is so cute. Had to get frost and snow so that my white activity pony had a family haha

Well that sounds like a very cute family!  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline heftysmurf76

• Big Brother Pony
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2018, 12:48:02 PM »
OMG this is brilliant! I never even thought of this and I own Frost and Snow! My activity Baby is on her way, she'll be so happy to have a Mum and Daddy!!!!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #108 on: February 13, 2018, 12:49:48 PM »
OMG this is brilliant! I never even thought of this and I own Frost and Snow! My activity Baby is on her way, she'll be so happy to have a Mum and Daddy!!!!

I have to second this. I don't have Frost or Snow but I never thought of them as the parents for the club baby. :)
Great idea.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #109 on: February 13, 2018, 01:19:39 PM »
Anyone know how long it takes for delivery on one of these? I ordered mine on 3rd of Feb and am still waiting... Am in UK and ordered from UK website.
UK orders start to process Thursday. PaintKitty is still waiting for her box to arrive :)

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 13, 2018, 02:44:58 PM »
Anyone know how long it takes for delivery on one of these? I ordered mine on 3rd of Feb and am still waiting... Am in UK and ordered from UK website.
UK orders start to process Thursday. PaintKitty is still waiting for her box to arrive :)

Wonderful, thank you  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 13, 2018, 03:07:26 PM »

Just to clarify, is that for Genie (in other words *not* the Valentines ponies)?

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 13, 2018, 03:11:09 PM »
Any chance of there being blank white flutter bases in the future..? I once had a dream about a white flutter pony and I've always wanted to have a custom made but they were never made in that color.

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: February 13, 2018, 03:27:56 PM »

Hi Clipper - is Thursday likely to be a date for dispatch/processing from mainland Europe too or will it be longer?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #114 on: February 13, 2018, 05:39:50 PM »
I haven't gotten my valentines bundle yet, but I'm excited.
Just curious since someone else asked something similar, should I expect a shipping notice on paypal?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #115 on: February 14, 2018, 01:23:34 AM »
Taffeta, Europe will be a bit longer since They're using a different postal service. I'm thinking those will start to process in a week or so. :)

Hi Clipper - is Thursday likely to be a date for dispatch/processing from mainland Europe too or will it be longer?

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 14, 2018, 01:24:58 AM »
Taffeta, Europe will be a bit longer since They're using a different postal service. I'm thinking those will start to process in a week or so. :)

Ok, thanks for that :) I'll know now when to look out for them :D
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #117 on: February 14, 2018, 01:25:09 AM »
I haven't gotten my valentines bundle yet, but I'm excited.
Just curious since someone else asked something similar, should I expect a shipping notice on paypal?

If you ordered through Katz pony shop, her box has not arrived yet due to some delay with usps. I believe it's set for delivery today, so orders should start to process tonight.
PayPal will give you tracking info.

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #118 on: February 14, 2018, 01:26:23 AM »

Just to clarify, is that for Genie (in other words *not* the Valentines ponies)?

Spoke to paintkitty , and she said your Genie was sent the other day and should arrive soon. 

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2018, 02:28:05 AM »
My Genie came with a dark smudge on her symbols. Both sides but one side is worse. My friend recently ordered Puppy Love and Batty Boo and both had dirt on the plastic surface. It couldn't be removed the normal way so in the end I had to sand it off.

I think it's worth noting that these flaws exist. I know it's mentioned that factory flaws can happen, but on all three ponies ordered around the same time, that's not what I expect when we spent 65€ combined.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal