collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75820 times)

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • View Profile
    • Clipper's Sail
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #90 on: February 09, 2018, 11:59:18 AM »

I do know that we are trying to make the customs more affordable in the future for everyone.. also poses are being modified.

Clipper - to make things less expensive - would HQG1C consider selling hairless pony blanks for customs?

Yes! We just got some in. I will try to upload photos to this post when I get off work.
:)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #91 on: February 09, 2018, 12:19:52 PM »
Does anyone currently have the Valentine's day pair up for sale or pre-sale? (Or when they will be up for sale?)

They are just too adorable!
I ordered mine off of KatzPonyShop: https://katzponyshop.ecrater.com/c/2092337/g1-hq-collector-custom-ponies
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2018, 12:41:15 AM »

I do know that we are trying to make the customs more affordable in the future for everyone.. also poses are being modified.

Clipper - to make things less expensive - would HQG1C consider selling hairless pony blanks for customs?

Yes! We just got some in. I will try to upload photos to this post when I get off work.
:)

Yaay!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2018, 07:49:10 AM »
I like them... but they are pretty pricey for what is essentially bootlegs.

Honestly they are cheaper than what you would pay for a commissioned custom for the most part. I don't feel they are over priced for what they are 😁
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline MoonShadow

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Youtube!
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2018, 06:47:40 PM »
I just wanted to share the Valentines Ponies... The HQG1C guys did an awesome job! :)

Valentine2 Tagged by ME!, on Flickr

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2018, 07:01:16 PM »
I just wanted to share the Valentines Ponies... The HQG1C guys did an awesome job! :)

They look so beautiful!

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2018, 12:51:59 AM »
Really excited to get these...they are really so pretty. Thank you for sharing such a pretty image of them :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2018, 08:05:17 AM »

They look so beautiful!

I agree! They are lovely!

Are those the pearly or regular ones? :D
~Foxtale~

Offline applejackbunny

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2018, 08:24:03 AM »
Anyone know how long it takes for delivery on one of these? I ordered mine on 3rd of Feb and am still waiting... Am in UK and ordered from UK website.
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2018, 09:11:54 AM »
Beautiful, just stunning!  Makes me want to style the hair on mine!

Applejackbunny, the Valentines ponies were in the pre-order stage before.  They started to ship this weekend.  :)  So it will be a bit still, but should be soon.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2018, 09:24:55 AM »
I am hoping that they might sneak here by my birthday in just over a week, but if they don't , they'll still be more than welcome whenever they do arrive. <3 I ordered from Europe this time, rather than the UK...but I know and trust the sellers and so I am happy to wait. I'm sure it will be worth it. They look great.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 13, 2018, 09:36:15 AM »

Applejackbunny, the Valentines ponies were in the pre-order stage before.  They started to ship this weekend.  :)  So it will be a bit still, but should be soon.

Sorry, I should have been more clear...I ordered Genie, not a Valentine pony. Was just wondering how long they usually take to deliver?  :)
Current wish list: G1: Baby Princess Sparkle (dark purple var.), Dazzleglow (blue heart var.), Cha Cha the Llama; G3: Baby Northern Lights and Winter Ice, Pumpkin Tart Nirvanas: Any interesting Applejacks (esp. Colombian)!, Argie Tomatoberry, Sweet Tooth [/color]

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2018, 09:39:44 AM »
Anyone know how long it takes for delivery on one of these? I ordered mine on 3rd of Feb and am still waiting... Am in UK and ordered from UK website.

I think that they all go to one location then split between the separate distributors then to buyers. (Don't hold me on that though, just what I think happens). I did the pre order of them but I would not be worried yet as I think USA are just getting there's so maybe what a couple more weeks give or take but clipper pops in and out of this thread so will be able to explain distribution process better.

I have ordered before from uk shop and they all arrive in good time from time of order if they are in hand

Offline applejackbunny

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2018, 09:46:59 AM »
Ok, thanks Cyberunicorn. I will be patient. I'm waiting for Genie - so excited! I also want Dasher now, lol! They're all so pretty.

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2018, 12:14:45 PM »
I love the HQG1C Project and have ordered almost all of them at this point. I love being able to support the pony community in an endeavor that is made specifically for us fellow pony lovers.

That I am able to open up a "G1" pony in 2018 is so much fun and the characters are awesome. Even the customizable blanks that were previously for sale are awesome and I have a few of those too, even though I am not a customizer.

My unofficial, uninformed opinion is probably that the molds are no longer trademarked thus making it legal. Many thanks to those who have put this project together and pulled off what we all have wanted - more G1s!

Here's to many more ponies in this project!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal