collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: HQG1C?  (Read 75082 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Re: HQG1C?
« Reply #345 on: September 08, 2018, 09:09:44 PM »
I purchased from HQG1C, so far, 7 ponies and a dragon and I'm delighted like I was six years old again. I mean, I'm in my forties, but my squeal is totally six years old still.

That's awesome:D HQ is like the mail order program I never took advantage of as a kid, I absolutely love opening our pony mail:D

I think a post would be great Clipper. One that you can edit and post which characters have limited or low inventory left would be quite helpful for those just joining in;)

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 09, 2018, 12:14:34 AM »
I support the "What's coming out soon" thread idea! To be fair I can't ever have enough of these lovely customs  :P

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 09, 2018, 08:06:11 AM »
I would love a "coming soon" thread for these!! :) I love these but I'm finding it a bit tricky to keep up with them all, heh.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: September 09, 2018, 09:23:26 AM »
I love the Artistry girls. Their colours and symbols are very 80’s! Their tails look a little thinner than normal G1 flutters though - is this correct or is it just the photo?

The artistry girls were actually concepts for pretty mane ponies that were never made. We found an artist that used to work for hasbro who had drawn them as a full set of 6, instead of just Scribbles and Dabble, so HQ decided to bring them to life:) We did give them 2 tone tails which might be a little thinner than a flutter but not much. The 2 tone tails jazzed them up a bit;)

Since you brought to life one unproduced concept could there be another one in the future? Perhaps Celestal Ponies?

the Fancy Swirl (Celestial Ponies) are a bit complex.. I think it would be best to leave it to the ones doing the 35th to attempt them. If they don't ever make them, we can look into it.

To be fair we don't even know how they would look in real life since the pictures are all we have to go on. Was the pattern supposed to represent a marble effect or a pearly effect? I personally think a translucent pearly effect like the pearly G4s with maybe a bit of glow in the dark would work really good for them.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #349 on: September 09, 2018, 10:13:53 AM »
This may seem odd, but I hope if the Celestial ponies get made, they aren't in the poses that were originally intended for them (the Precious Pocket molds) because those are some of the clunkiest G1 molds IMO.   I think regular pony molds or even flutter molds would go with the set so much better!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: September 09, 2018, 11:01:48 AM »
I don't think we would use the pocket pony molds, I agree they are too clunky. The flutters would be pretty. Or the glow n show molds since we'll soon have 3 of them made.

For now, like Clipper said, we'll wait a bit and see what Basic Fun does. We had a whole campaign to bring them to life and they are very aware the community wants them:) With hasbro still using the art from the set that's where it gets a little tricky.

We are already planning to bring to life another set of unproduced ponies. Our Date Night set is from an unfinished concept by an original artist, I just can't remember which one.  Some of you may own the prints that were sold. We're really excited about this set as they will all glow in the dark:D

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: September 09, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
We are already planning to bring to life another set of unproduced ponies. Our Date Night set is from an unfinished concept by an original artist, I just can't remember which one.  Some of you may own the prints that were sold. We're really excited about this set as they will all glow in the dark:D

Ooooh, sounds exciting!!

Offline justinb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: September 09, 2018, 01:12:23 PM »
I support the idea too. I own Rainbow Puff and Rainbow Twist and I LOVE them! Plus they smell so good!  :biggrin:

Offline Hannah66665

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Fakies are people too!
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: September 10, 2018, 10:15:56 PM »
Got my Batty Boo today! :heart:
I'm still hoping beyond hope that someday the folks at HQG1C come out with designs using the mermaid mold. I saw one sell with no hair once that would've been so perfect.  *daydreams* :think:

Are there any pages listing every single pony and variant? I've seen a page on my little wiki but it was missing some I know I've seen, like an entirely blue Genie... I think I saw a photo of a red one once? I'd love to see all the variations even if they were never widely sold.  :lol:

ETA: just realized some of the prototypes are listed on that page, which explains where I saw some of them. doh. XD
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:27:42 PM by Hannah66665 »

Grail of all Grails: Brazilian pegasus Truly. :heart:

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: September 13, 2018, 12:06:02 PM »
So glad to hear people enjoying the project:D I have a very exciting giveaway that just started to celebrate the release of our Artistry Girls where you have a chance to win an authentic mail order set of scribbles and dabbles! Check out the sales forum for full details:D

We're currently working on a thread/place to list all the ponies. Our facebook group has a google doc currently.  All the sales from this give away are going towards our exciting new molds!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: September 13, 2018, 01:36:54 PM »
We're currently working on a thread/place to list all the ponies. Our facebook group has a google doc currently.  All the sales from this give away are going towards our exciting new molds!

:yippee: :joy: :taco:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for baby boy molds ;) but either way I'm very excited to see what you guys have planned!!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: September 13, 2018, 03:41:57 PM »

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for baby boy molds ;) but either way I'm very excited to see what you guys have planned!!

We are planning the Clipper/Lucky mold:D

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: September 14, 2018, 07:56:05 AM »

We are planning the Clipper/Lucky mold:D

That's fantastic news!! :frolic:

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #358 on: September 14, 2018, 08:25:06 AM »
Oh my GOSH, I'm so excited!  That mold is adorable!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: September 14, 2018, 09:39:01 AM »
Yes please Clipper!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal