collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's wrong with MLP today?  (Read 3404 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with MLP today?
« Reply #60 on: January 29, 2018, 06:56:55 AM »
Heyyyy isn`t the girl in that interview, that`s RelCeleste, isn`t it?  I miss her! 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: What's wrong with MLP today?
« Reply #61 on: February 01, 2018, 05:01:05 PM »
The problem is is that mail order isn't a thing anymore, back then it was.  You had to save up points and send a few dollars for shipping and handling and you got your special item.  I mean, they do some of that stuff on cereal boxes now still but it's not as interesting.

I kind of noticed that MLP just doesn't seem to be as big as it was back in the 80's and even the early 2000's when G3's were out.  I was born in 1984 so I don't remember much about MLP being in stores back then but I remember when G3's were out.  I'd go to Toys R Us or Walmart and there would be MLP stuff on both sides of an aisle.  Now most stores seclude a small part of an aisle for MLP, the same has gone on for Monster High and Ever After High but I'm not a fan of the new molds so it doesn't matter to me that much.  Sorry that was a little off topic but I hope you guys see where I'm coming from.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal