collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Seaquestria, with Haven Bay- What would you do?  (Read 327 times)

Offline Aurora

• Wingless Flutter Pony
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
PC on Seaquestria, with Haven Bay- What would you do?
« on: January 25, 2018, 09:02:53 AM »
 I got an extra specifically to sell, but I am curious what the best way to do it is. Should I sell the whole ginormous box all in one swoop? Or part it out?
I would prefer to sell it here, but ebay sold prices are sort of everywhere. While I would love to sell it for what it cost me, I can't quite afford that right now.

What would you do if you had an extra?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 04:43:36 AM by Aurora »
Thanks so much to Calico_Star for her beautiful work on my Avatar!
**want list**  **for sale**

Offline Sweet Daes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Glitter is my best friend.
    • View Profile
Re: PC on Seaquestria, with Haven Bay- What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 01:21:53 PM »
Currently with it being on clearance, if you are specifically wanting to sell for profit I would recommend the price paid +$10 for the convenience/finders fee. Within the next 60-90 days I would recommend increasing the price another $5-$10, but definitely after 6 months I'd venture a guess that it would be over $60, and then at around 9 months to a year it would definitely be above the $100 mark.

So far it seems that the castle itself is not the draw, either. Perhaps a $20 decrease if the box has been opened, though prices (to me) are suggesting that people want the figures- you could theoretically get more for the castle and figures being separate.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal